Mac: iSync 1.4 Released
Use iSync to synchronize your Address Book and iCal information across Mac OS computers and devices, such as an iSync-compatible mobile phone, an iPod or a Palm OS device. You can also use iSync to synchronize Safari bookmarks along with your contacts and calendars to two or more Macintosh computers using the Internet (.Mac membership required).
What’s new in this version:
iSync now has calendar, contact, and to-do synchronization for the Nokia 6600, 3620, 3660 and Siemens SX1. With these phones iSync also syncs the Address Book picture to the contact info, so you can see a picture of the caller when the phone rings. In addition, Mac users in Japan can now sync over 110 Japanese mobile phones when they purchase a third-party USB cable. New version also adds iPod mini support.
Mac OS X v10.2.8 or later (Mac OS X v10.3.2 recommended for Symbian OS phones)
iCal 1.5.1 or later
A compatible device
Palm syncing requires Palm Desktop 4.0 or later and the iSync Palm Conduit v1.2
Mac to Mac syncing requires a .Mac membership (free 60-day try out available)
- Apple ceasing development for Aperture, iPhoto in favor of Photos
- WWDC 2014: All The News You Want To See
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- iCloud Tabs to share Safari tabs between Mac, iOS
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Apple Watch coming to Best Buy on August 7
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Apple pulls Nest from its stores
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?