Mac: iTunes Catalog 1.2 Released
iTunes Catalog creates web catalogs of your iTunes music library, displays the cover artwork for each album, and copies album artwork into iTunes.
iTunes Catalog can create HTML catalogs of your music with the same brushed-metal look as iTunes, complete with the cover artwork. It can also create catalogs in text, PDF, or XML format.
iTunes Catalog can add album artwork to all the music in your iTunes library in one click, automating a process that otherwise takes hours to complete manually. It can also create custom icons for your music in the Finder.
Besides displaying your music collection, HTML catalogs let you play music, find song lyrics, search Google for artist info, and buy music from the iTunes Music Store or Amazon.com.
What’s new in this version:
You can now create catalogs from playlists.
You can now create catalogs directly from an iPod.
You can now publish catalogs directly to .Mac.
You can now publish catalogs using Web Sharing.
The preferences window now uses a toolbar.
Added a preference to change the default library name.
Added French language support (thanks to Frédéric Latour).
Added German language support (thanks to Martin Kerz).
License: Shareware $9.95
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.2 or later, iTunes 3.0 or later.
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- iCloud Tabs to share Safari tabs between Mac, iOS
- Apple releases Configurator 1.0.1
- Ambrosia seeks iToner 3 beta testers
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Google covering some Samsung defense costs in Apple case
- Changes introduced to Apple’s app content rating system
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1
- Apps: 1Password 4.5, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Health Mate 2.0 + WeMo 1.5.1
- Apple Reuse & Recycling program expands to iPad
- Apple offering free recycling of used products in stores
- Report: 5.5” ‘iPhone Air’ may not be seen until 2015
- Apple interviewing candidates for mobile payment service
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac