Mac: LyriPod 1.0 Public Beta 2 Released
Today LyriPod has been updated to Public Beta 2. This new Beta release has fix some problems that the first Beta version came with. This new Beta fixes the fs routines (no more nilobjex when clicking ‘find songs’) and more. LyriPod is a program developed in REALbasic which allows you to download lyrics to the songs you have on your iPod.
What’s new in this version:
improved fs routines (no more nilobjex when clicking ‘find songs’)
added column headers in listbox (better sorting)
split lyrics >4k into appropriately sized and linked chunks
added icon and about window
slated as last public beta before 1.0 final
Zach Segal’s future plans for LyriPod are to add pluggable support for multiple online lyrics databases, to add search bar feature akin to itunes, and to more gracefully manage lyrics >4k in size.
This new Beta version doesn’t offer any Mac OS 9 support or does it any fix for the investigate reports of duplicate files(one empty, one normal) on windows formatted ipods.
This new Beta version has added a proper icon. This icon donated by Daniel Hachbold is a lot better looking then the one on the Original Beta version of LyriPod; also in this new Beta version is the about window, and LyriPod is now using the GNU General Public License.
System Requirements: Mac OS X
- Apple ceasing development for Aperture, iPhoto in favor of Photos
- WWDC 2014: All The News You Want To See
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- iCloud Tabs to share Safari tabs between Mac, iOS
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?