Mac: Pod2Go 0.7.3 released | iLounge News

Mac: Pod2Go 0.7.3 released

Pod2Go takes an ordinary iPod and makes it extraordinary by syncing news, weather forecasts, movie listings, stock quotes, horoscopes, driving directions and much more all with a few clicks of the mouse.

License: Freeware
System Requirements: Mac OS 10.2

« iPod First Aid UK - iPod battery replacement service debuts

Mac OS X 10.3.4 update released - now supports iPod USB 2.0 »

Comments

For “a college student who loves to do his programming but just can’t afford… to spend his life enhancing it”, you sure DO a lot of enhancing.  I can’t wait to get home upgrade.

My suggestion you regarding the future Windoze version… CHARGE THEM!  Heck, I donated $20 shortly after I started using it and it’s worth every penny.  $20 should be mandatory for all non-Switchers.

Keep up the great work!

Posted by obladida on April 22, 2004 at 2:18 PM (PDT)

Wow.  This is so awesome!  It’s just what I needed.  I was thinking of getting a Pocket PC for this purpose but it looks like I won’t have to.  I love that I can grab text from any website too - I think I’ll develop an online application where I can keep track of my personal lists and sync it to my iPod!

Posted by Rengirl on April 22, 2004 at 8:56 PM (PDT)

superhypermeganerdhandle: If you are so quick to point out that you use your iPod “for music only” why don’t you use your Nokia 6600 for phone use only?

Pod2Go takes nothing away from the iPod as a music device. If the iPod was not meant to be used for other reasons than why did Apple give it the capabilities of contacts, calendars, games, clock, and NOTES?

Posted by Randy on May 4, 2004 at 2:50 AM (PDT)

so excited for the pc version of this.
so very excited

*twiddles thumbs in anticipation*

Posted by Harrison in Melbourne, Australia on May 4, 2004 at 4:39 AM (PDT)

Thanks for a GREAT app!
This is not an IPOD2GO problem but I wish the RSS feeds were a little better, when I download the whole article, I need to comb through all the HTML code and sidebars to get to the actual full-length article. I m glad at least ipodlounge shows up correctly! What do you all use for Feeds?

Posted by Thom on May 4, 2004 at 7:59 AM (PDT)

Uh stop twiddling your thumbs and buy a mac… its like saying

“Oh I love that Mercedes’ hands free phone system, electronic traction control system, and built in Playstation… when are you gonna make it for a Dodge Neon?”

Posted by bmac on May 7, 2004 at 5:44 AM (PDT)

There is already a Pod2Go Windows

Itz called iPod Agent

Posted by Marklar on May 13, 2004 at 2:34 PM (PDT)

Though I don’t suppose it adds much to the content of this thread, I wanted to weigh in with some “props” for this application. It’s really wonderful. I enjoy catching up with feeds while on the bus, and the weather is indispensable.

Minor concern: the option to download entire articles is wonderful. But there are times when something goes awry. Rather than nice clean text, I get screenfuls of source code. This seems to happen on some sites more than others.

Thanks again!

Posted by dce on May 27, 2004 at 7:12 AM (PDT)

Page 3 of 3 pages  <  1 2 3