Mac: Text2iPod X 1.1b3 Released
Text2iPod X is a very easy drag and drop application that can make any text file viewable on an iPod without text size limitation! In version 1.1, the 32kb implementation limit has been resolved. Why using Text2iPod X? Other programs that apparently have the same purpose than Text2iPod X already exist. I say “apparentl” because there is precisely a major difference between those programs and Text2iPod! The difference is that Text2iPod X has the ability to put a whole text file in a single iPod contact. You have surely be quite disappointed to see that, when trying to convert a text file greater than 2000 characters in size, those programs generate segmented files which have to be read one at a time.
What’s new in this version:
A bug in algorithm was generated bad-formatted contact files.
Unicode utf-8 format is now full support (please refer to provided Read
Me PDF file)
Even better interaction
Solved strange behaviours under some circumstances
More precise read-me file
System Requirements: Mac OS 9.0 or later, CarbonLib or 10.1 or later
- Apple ceasing development for Aperture, iPhoto in favor of Photos
- WWDC 2014: All The News You Want To See
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- iCloud Tabs to share Safari tabs between Mac, iOS
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?