Mac: Text2iPod X 1.1b3 Released
Text2iPod X is a very easy drag and drop application that can make any text file viewable on an iPod without text size limitation! In version 1.1, the 32kb implementation limit has been resolved. Why using Text2iPod X? Other programs that apparently have the same purpose than Text2iPod X already exist. I say “apparentl” because there is precisely a major difference between those programs and Text2iPod! The difference is that Text2iPod X has the ability to put a whole text file in a single iPod contact. You have surely be quite disappointed to see that, when trying to convert a text file greater than 2000 characters in size, those programs generate segmented files which have to be read one at a time.
What’s new in this version:
A bug in algorithm was generated bad-formatted contact files.
Unicode utf-8 format is now full support (please refer to provided Read
Me PDF file)
Even better interaction
Solved strange behaviours under some circumstances
More precise read-me file
System Requirements: Mac OS 9.0 or later, CarbonLib or 10.1 or later
- Apple ceasing development for Aperture, iPhoto in favor of Photos
- WWDC 2014: All The News You Want To See
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- iCloud Tabs to share Safari tabs between Mac, iOS
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?