Mac: VoodooPad 1.1 alpha 7 Released
VoodooPad is a new kind of notepad. It’s like having your own personal hypertext library, where you can jot down notes, web addresses, to-do lists… Anything on your mind. VoodooPad automatically links each page together, to form a miniature world wide web, on your desktop! Anybody familiar with the WikiWikiWeb will feel right at home with VoodooPad.
What’s new in v1.1a7:
- Fixed (again) a problem where file drops and pages with the same name would cause unexpected behavior.
- Fixed a problem where links with the german sharp s in them would corrupt the .vdoc
- Fixed a problem (and changing the file format in the process) where certain characters would cause pages to be unarchivable- this problem became apparent when using the Zaphino font and using certain glyphs.
- Added the ability to create aliases for url’s, so you don’t have to type out the whole http://.../ to link to a website. This functionality has been added to the “Page Info” window.
- Fixed a problem where the document’s dirty bit wasn’t updating properly
- Brought the font panel back in the prefs so you can change the default font.
- Fixed some problems where lists were not updated when deletes occured.
- New link,back,forward, and delete contextual menu items.
- Started German/Dutch some localization
- Added an Import menu item that will assist in importing text, rtf, and rtfd documents.
- Create a new document when trying to create a new page and no documents are open.
- Fixed a problem where deleting a page would sometimes crash VoodooPad
License: Shareware $10
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.2 or higher
- Continuity: iOS and watchOS features for macOS Sierra
- Apple ceasing development for Aperture, iPhoto in favor of Photos
- WWDC 2014: All The News You Want To See
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- Honeywell debuts Lyric T5 HomeKit-enabled smart thermostat
- Executives talk Apple Music successes and failures
- Apple Q4 earnings call set for October 27
- Sonos speakers available on Apple’s online store today, in Apple Stores next month
- Apple lacks lobbying power in fight with EU
- Apple to offer ‘Spoken Editions’ of written content from top publishers
- Apple working to turn HealthKit into diagnosis tool
- Hackers expose security flaw in iOS 10’s local backups
- Apple releases iOS 10.0.2 to fix headphone controls, iCloud Photo Library
- Report: Apple’s Siri home hub has reached the prototype stage
- 808 Audio XS Sport Rugged Wireless Speaker
- Mass Fidelity Core Bluetooth Speaker
- Thought Out Simplex Tablet iPad Stand
- SmartX Galaxy ZEGA Starter Kit
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Leather Case
- Apple Watch Series 2
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Twelve South HiRise 2 for iPhone + iPad
- Nomad Pod Pro for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Sevenhugs hugOne Sleep Monitoring System
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps