Mac: VoodooPad 1.1 alpha 7 Released
VoodooPad is a new kind of notepad. It’s like having your own personal hypertext library, where you can jot down notes, web addresses, to-do lists… Anything on your mind. VoodooPad automatically links each page together, to form a miniature world wide web, on your desktop! Anybody familiar with the WikiWikiWeb will feel right at home with VoodooPad.
What’s new in v1.1a7:
- Fixed (again) a problem where file drops and pages with the same name would cause unexpected behavior.
- Fixed a problem where links with the german sharp s in them would corrupt the .vdoc
- Fixed a problem (and changing the file format in the process) where certain characters would cause pages to be unarchivable- this problem became apparent when using the Zaphino font and using certain glyphs.
- Added the ability to create aliases for url’s, so you don’t have to type out the whole http://.../ to link to a website. This functionality has been added to the “Page Info” window.
- Fixed a problem where the document’s dirty bit wasn’t updating properly
- Brought the font panel back in the prefs so you can change the default font.
- Fixed some problems where lists were not updated when deletes occured.
- New link,back,forward, and delete contextual menu items.
- Started German/Dutch some localization
- Added an Import menu item that will assist in importing text, rtf, and rtfd documents.
- Create a new document when trying to create a new page and no documents are open.
- Fixed a problem where deleting a page would sometimes crash VoodooPad
License: Shareware $10
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.2 or higher
- Continuity: iOS and watchOS features for macOS Sierra
- Apple ceasing development for Aperture, iPhoto in favor of Photos
- WWDC 2014: All The News You Want To See
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- Apple accuses Spotify of ‘asking for preferential treatment’ in response letter
- WSJ: Apple ‘in talks’ to acquire Tidal
- Spotify claims Apple anti-competitively blocking Spotify app update
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren accuses Apple, others, of locking out competition
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Report details Apple Music’s vision for exclusive content
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Nyne Rebel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip A/V
- ClamCase ClamCase+ for iPad Air 2
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app