Mac: VoodooPad 1.1 alpha 7 Released
VoodooPad is a new kind of notepad. It’s like having your own personal hypertext library, where you can jot down notes, web addresses, to-do lists… Anything on your mind. VoodooPad automatically links each page together, to form a miniature world wide web, on your desktop! Anybody familiar with the WikiWikiWeb will feel right at home with VoodooPad.
What’s new in v1.1a7:
- Fixed (again) a problem where file drops and pages with the same name would cause unexpected behavior.
- Fixed a problem where links with the german sharp s in them would corrupt the .vdoc
- Fixed a problem (and changing the file format in the process) where certain characters would cause pages to be unarchivable- this problem became apparent when using the Zaphino font and using certain glyphs.
- Added the ability to create aliases for url’s, so you don’t have to type out the whole http://.../ to link to a website. This functionality has been added to the “Page Info” window.
- Fixed a problem where the document’s dirty bit wasn’t updating properly
- Brought the font panel back in the prefs so you can change the default font.
- Fixed some problems where lists were not updated when deletes occured.
- New link,back,forward, and delete contextual menu items.
- Started German/Dutch some localization
- Added an Import menu item that will assist in importing text, rtf, and rtfd documents.
- Create a new document when trying to create a new page and no documents are open.
- Fixed a problem where deleting a page would sometimes crash VoodooPad
License: Shareware $10
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.2 or higher
- Apple ceasing development for Aperture, iPhoto in favor of Photos
- WWDC 2014: All The News You Want To See
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- iCloud Tabs to share Safari tabs between Mac, iOS
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?