Mac/Windows: PodGourmet 1.0 released | iLounge News

Mac/Windows: PodGourmet 1.0 released

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Monday, August 23, 2004
News Categories: Mac Software

PodGourmet is an iPod based gourmet food recipe database with 260 select recipes.

License: Shareware $5.00
System Requirements: Macintosh or PC formatted iPod, iPod Firmware 2.0 or later, 3rd or 4th generation iPod or iPod Mini

« Altec Lansing introduces inMotion iM3

iSkin accepting pre-orders for eVo2 case for 4G iPods »

Comments

That is awesome!  Did you see the podtender too…sweet!

Posted by Sweet! on August 23, 2004 at 3:47 PM (PDT)

I can imagine people holding thier iPods over a pot of boiling water trying to read the instructions….

Posted by kainjow on August 23, 2004 at 4:45 PM (PDT)

I’d be listening to Zappa’s Dangerous Kitchen while reading the recipe to my hostess.  No boiling pots of water for my ipod

=:-{))

Posted by Xtoast in midwest usa on August 23, 2004 at 8:01 PM (PDT)

Great for university.

Posted by b3v4n on August 24, 2004 at 5:43 AM (PDT)

I was thinking more like having the recipes on your iPod wherever you go, then referring to it away from boiling pots and water ;  ) Although, I do the dishes listening to The Police.

Posted by Enrique on August 24, 2004 at 6:55 AM (PDT)

yummy

Posted by WOLF MAN on August 26, 2004 at 7:30 AM (PDT)

For some reason it wont work on my windows pc?!? Can someone help me out.

Posted by Victor on August 27, 2004 at 9:45 AM (PDT)

Please discribe what problems you are having? I’ll be glad to help.

Posted by Enrique on September 2, 2004 at 7:10 AM (PDT)