Mac/Windows: PodGourmet 1.0 released | iLounge News

Mac/Windows: PodGourmet 1.0 released

PodGourmet is an iPod based gourmet food recipe database with 260 select recipes.

License: Shareware $5.00
System Requirements: Macintosh or PC formatted iPod, iPod Firmware 2.0 or later, 3rd or 4th generation iPod or iPod Mini

Comments

That is awesome!  Did you see the podtender too…sweet!

Posted by Sweet! in Irvine, CA on August 23, 2004 at 6:47 PM (CDT)

I can imagine people holding thier iPods over a pot of boiling water trying to read the instructions….

Posted by kainjow in Irvine, CA on August 23, 2004 at 7:45 PM (CDT)

I’d be listening to Zappa’s Dangerous Kitchen while reading the recipe to my hostess.  No boiling pots of water for my ipod

=:-{))

Posted by Xtoast in Irvine, CA on August 23, 2004 at 11:01 PM (CDT)

Great for university.

Posted by b3v4n in Irvine, CA on August 24, 2004 at 8:43 AM (CDT)

I was thinking more like having the recipes on your iPod wherever you go, then referring to it away from boiling pots and water ;  ) Although, I do the dishes listening to The Police.

Posted by Enrique in Irvine, CA on August 24, 2004 at 9:55 AM (CDT)

yummy

Posted by WOLF MAN in Irvine, CA on August 26, 2004 at 10:30 AM (CDT)

For some reason it wont work on my windows pc?!? Can someone help me out.

Posted by Victor in Irvine, CA on August 27, 2004 at 12:45 PM (CDT)

Please discribe what problems you are having? I’ll be glad to help.

Posted by Enrique in Irvine, CA on September 2, 2004 at 10:10 AM (CDT)