Macally intros charging accessories for iPod, iPhone
Macally has introduced three new charging accessories for the iPod and iPhone. The PowerLink is a three-in-one battery pack, sync cable, and flash drive in a small USB dongle-like enclosure. It features 2GB of internal storage, a 270mAh Li-ion battery built-in offering up to 25 minutes of extra talk time on an iPhone, LED indicator lights, and 30-pin and USB connectors built-in on opposite ends of the stick. It is both Made for iPod and Works with iPhone certified, and is available now for $50. The PowerPal is a combination USB, AC charger and universal power adapter that can charge a number of USB devices, and uses included interchangeable plugs to offer charging in North and South America, Taiwan, Japan, Europe, China, Middle East, Russia, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Works with iPhone and Made for iPod certified, it also offers a fuse compartment, a Universal pass through outlet, and an included iPod and iPhone 30-pin to USB charging cable and carrying pouch. It is available now and sells for $30. Finally, the JBoxMini is a portable high-capacity Li-ion battery for USB devices, including the iPod and iPhone. It can increase the usage time of an iPhone or iPod by up to four hours, charges via a built-in mini-USB port, and features a built-in battery tester button, LED battery level indicator, and a full-size USB port for connecting devices. It too is available now, and sells for $30.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?