Macally intros charging accessories for iPod, iPhone
Macally has introduced three new charging accessories for the iPod and iPhone. The PowerLink is a three-in-one battery pack, sync cable, and flash drive in a small USB dongle-like enclosure. It features 2GB of internal storage, a 270mAh Li-ion battery built-in offering up to 25 minutes of extra talk time on an iPhone, LED indicator lights, and 30-pin and USB connectors built-in on opposite ends of the stick. It is both Made for iPod and Works with iPhone certified, and is available now for $50. The PowerPal is a combination USB, AC charger and universal power adapter that can charge a number of USB devices, and uses included interchangeable plugs to offer charging in North and South America, Taiwan, Japan, Europe, China, Middle East, Russia, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Works with iPhone and Made for iPod certified, it also offers a fuse compartment, a Universal pass through outlet, and an included iPod and iPhone 30-pin to USB charging cable and carrying pouch. It is available now and sells for $30. Finally, the JBoxMini is a portable high-capacity Li-ion battery for USB devices, including the iPod and iPhone. It can increase the usage time of an iPhone or iPod by up to four hours, charges via a built-in mini-USB port, and features a built-in battery tester button, LED battery level indicator, and a full-size USB port for connecting devices. It too is available now, and sells for $30.
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?