Macally intros charging accessories for iPod, iPhone
Macally has introduced three new charging accessories for the iPod and iPhone. The PowerLink is a three-in-one battery pack, sync cable, and flash drive in a small USB dongle-like enclosure. It features 2GB of internal storage, a 270mAh Li-ion battery built-in offering up to 25 minutes of extra talk time on an iPhone, LED indicator lights, and 30-pin and USB connectors built-in on opposite ends of the stick. It is both Made for iPod and Works with iPhone certified, and is available now for $50. The PowerPal is a combination USB, AC charger and universal power adapter that can charge a number of USB devices, and uses included interchangeable plugs to offer charging in North and South America, Taiwan, Japan, Europe, China, Middle East, Russia, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Works with iPhone and Made for iPod certified, it also offers a fuse compartment, a Universal pass through outlet, and an included iPod and iPhone 30-pin to USB charging cable and carrying pouch. It is available now and sells for $30. Finally, the JBoxMini is a portable high-capacity Li-ion battery for USB devices, including the iPod and iPhone. It can increase the usage time of an iPhone or iPod by up to four hours, charges via a built-in mini-USB port, and features a built-in battery tester button, LED battery level indicator, and a full-size USB port for connecting devices. It too is available now, and sells for $30.
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?