Macally reveals new line of cases for iPod nano
Macally has unveiled its new line of protective cases for the iPod nano (with video). The Mirage is a mirrored-finished case that features non-slip rubber paint, an included belt clip, and protective film for the Click Wheel. It is priced at $30. The Bella case features a stitch-seamed Nappa leather front and polyurethane back, with a microsuede interior, cut-out access to the Click Wheel, a clear screen protector, and a dark brushed metal carabiner. It sells for $30 as well.
The Masquerade is a decorative stainless steel overlay for the nano that features an etched-filigree design and cut-outs for access to all controls and ports. It sells for $20. The Divo leather case features two-way stretch ballistic nylon side panels and two leather lanyards that allow it to be worn around the neck or wrist. It also features a large panel screen protector that functions as an operable covering for the Click Wheel, and a specially designed stretchable belt loop to hold earphones. The Divo case for iPod nano sells for $30. The IceSuit N3 is a two-tone rubber case featuring a clear screen cover, an operable Click Wheel cover, and a cable manager on the back of the sleeve. It sells for $20.
The Sportivo neoprene case features a belt loop designed for easy attachment of the included wristband or armband attachment, microsuede interior, full clear screen protection, and a fully-operable neoprene Click Wheel cover. It sells for $30. Finally, the Metro case for iPod nano is a leather case with microsuede interior that can be worn on a belt as a holster or on an arm with the included armband. It offers full access to all ports and controls, a removable carabiner, and sells for $30. All the new Macally cases for iPod nano are available now.
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
- Apple confirms Beats Electronics acquisition for $3 billion
- Blog spotlights risks in cheap, counterfeit iPad chargers
- Gibson buys Philips’ Apple accessory brand, Woox Innovations
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Congress passes bill to legalize phone unlocking
- Bose sues Beats over noise-canceling patents
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Modern Combat 5: Blackout
- Apps of the Week: ShipAntics, Modern Combat 5, This American Life 3.0 + more
- Report: Apple could launch own mobile wallet this fall
- Report: Apple ‘tentatively’ plans mid-September iPhone event
- Apple faces class action suit in California for labor violations
- Apple, AT&T now sending $40 checks to some iPad 3G owners
- Apple denies iOS “back door” access in new report
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2014 earnings call
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks