Macally reveals new line of cases for iPod nano
Macally has unveiled its new line of protective cases for the iPod nano (with video). The Mirage is a mirrored-finished case that features non-slip rubber paint, an included belt clip, and protective film for the Click Wheel. It is priced at $30. The Bella case features a stitch-seamed Nappa leather front and polyurethane back, with a microsuede interior, cut-out access to the Click Wheel, a clear screen protector, and a dark brushed metal carabiner. It sells for $30 as well.
The Masquerade is a decorative stainless steel overlay for the nano that features an etched-filigree design and cut-outs for access to all controls and ports. It sells for $20. The Divo leather case features two-way stretch ballistic nylon side panels and two leather lanyards that allow it to be worn around the neck or wrist. It also features a large panel screen protector that functions as an operable covering for the Click Wheel, and a specially designed stretchable belt loop to hold earphones. The Divo case for iPod nano sells for $30. The IceSuit N3 is a two-tone rubber case featuring a clear screen cover, an operable Click Wheel cover, and a cable manager on the back of the sleeve. It sells for $20.
The Sportivo neoprene case features a belt loop designed for easy attachment of the included wristband or armband attachment, microsuede interior, full clear screen protection, and a fully-operable neoprene Click Wheel cover. It sells for $30. Finally, the Metro case for iPod nano is a leather case with microsuede interior that can be worn on a belt as a holster or on an arm with the included armband. It offers full access to all ports and controls, a removable carabiner, and sells for $30. All the new Macally cases for iPod nano are available now.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?