Macally reveals new line of cases for iPod nano
Macally has unveiled its new line of protective cases for the iPod nano (with video). The Mirage is a mirrored-finished case that features non-slip rubber paint, an included belt clip, and protective film for the Click Wheel. It is priced at $30. The Bella case features a stitch-seamed Nappa leather front and polyurethane back, with a microsuede interior, cut-out access to the Click Wheel, a clear screen protector, and a dark brushed metal carabiner. It sells for $30 as well.
The Masquerade is a decorative stainless steel overlay for the nano that features an etched-filigree design and cut-outs for access to all controls and ports. It sells for $20. The Divo leather case features two-way stretch ballistic nylon side panels and two leather lanyards that allow it to be worn around the neck or wrist. It also features a large panel screen protector that functions as an operable covering for the Click Wheel, and a specially designed stretchable belt loop to hold earphones. The Divo case for iPod nano sells for $30. The IceSuit N3 is a two-tone rubber case featuring a clear screen cover, an operable Click Wheel cover, and a cable manager on the back of the sleeve. It sells for $20.
The Sportivo neoprene case features a belt loop designed for easy attachment of the included wristband or armband attachment, microsuede interior, full clear screen protection, and a fully-operable neoprene Click Wheel cover. It sells for $30. Finally, the Metro case for iPod nano is a leather case with microsuede interior that can be worn on a belt as a holster or on an arm with the included armband. It offers full access to all ports and controls, a removable carabiner, and sells for $30. All the new Macally cases for iPod nano are available now.
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today