Macally reveals new line of cases for iPod nano
Macally has unveiled its new line of protective cases for the iPod nano (with video). The Mirage is a mirrored-finished case that features non-slip rubber paint, an included belt clip, and protective film for the Click Wheel. It is priced at $30. The Bella case features a stitch-seamed Nappa leather front and polyurethane back, with a microsuede interior, cut-out access to the Click Wheel, a clear screen protector, and a dark brushed metal carabiner. It sells for $30 as well.
The Masquerade is a decorative stainless steel overlay for the nano that features an etched-filigree design and cut-outs for access to all controls and ports. It sells for $20. The Divo leather case features two-way stretch ballistic nylon side panels and two leather lanyards that allow it to be worn around the neck or wrist. It also features a large panel screen protector that functions as an operable covering for the Click Wheel, and a specially designed stretchable belt loop to hold earphones. The Divo case for iPod nano sells for $30. The IceSuit N3 is a two-tone rubber case featuring a clear screen cover, an operable Click Wheel cover, and a cable manager on the back of the sleeve. It sells for $20.
The Sportivo neoprene case features a belt loop designed for easy attachment of the included wristband or armband attachment, microsuede interior, full clear screen protection, and a fully-operable neoprene Click Wheel cover. It sells for $30. Finally, the Metro case for iPod nano is a leather case with microsuede interior that can be worn on a belt as a holster or on an arm with the included armband. It offers full access to all ports and controls, a removable carabiner, and sells for $30. All the new Macally cases for iPod nano are available now.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?