Macally reveals new line of cases for iPod nano
Macally has unveiled its new line of protective cases for the iPod nano (with video). The Mirage is a mirrored-finished case that features non-slip rubber paint, an included belt clip, and protective film for the Click Wheel. It is priced at $30. The Bella case features a stitch-seamed Nappa leather front and polyurethane back, with a microsuede interior, cut-out access to the Click Wheel, a clear screen protector, and a dark brushed metal carabiner. It sells for $30 as well.
The Masquerade is a decorative stainless steel overlay for the nano that features an etched-filigree design and cut-outs for access to all controls and ports. It sells for $20. The Divo leather case features two-way stretch ballistic nylon side panels and two leather lanyards that allow it to be worn around the neck or wrist. It also features a large panel screen protector that functions as an operable covering for the Click Wheel, and a specially designed stretchable belt loop to hold earphones. The Divo case for iPod nano sells for $30. The IceSuit N3 is a two-tone rubber case featuring a clear screen cover, an operable Click Wheel cover, and a cable manager on the back of the sleeve. It sells for $20.
The Sportivo neoprene case features a belt loop designed for easy attachment of the included wristband or armband attachment, microsuede interior, full clear screen protection, and a fully-operable neoprene Click Wheel cover. It sells for $30. Finally, the Metro case for iPod nano is a leather case with microsuede interior that can be worn on a belt as a holster or on an arm with the included armband. It offers full access to all ports and controls, a removable carabiner, and sells for $30. All the new Macally cases for iPod nano are available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?