Macally rolls out cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Macally has introduced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Bella case for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G combines a stitch-seamed leather front with a high-density soft rear panel and microsuede interior. The case offers open access to all ports and controls, and comes with a neck lanyard and a dark brushed metal carabiner; the iPod touch version also includes a screen protector. Both models sell for $20. Macally’s mSuit for iPod nano 4G and touch 2G is made from durable non-slip silicone, offers open access to all ports and controls, and includes a screen protector for either the nano or touch. Available in clear, black, or white, each sells for $20. Also available for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G is the Metro, a form-fitting case made of durable rubberized plastic and only 1mm thick. It features a ridged surface for added grip, includes a removable screen protector, and sells for $20.
Available for the fourth-generation iPod nano only, the IceSuit is a clear silicone case with white highlights, integrated cable management, and an included screen protector. It sells for $20. The Divo for iPod nano 4G is a dark brown leather case featuring orange highlights, a microsuede interior, and an included a belt clip and lanyard. It too sells for $20. The Mirage for nano 4G is a hard shell polycarbonate case featuring a mirrored front finish that is reflective when the device is turned off but clearly displays the screen when the device is turned on. It includes a belt clip and sells for $20. Exclusive to the second generation iPod touch is the mCase, a slip-on leather case featuring open access to all ports and controls, a soft inner lining, and an included screen protector for $20, the IceCase three-piece clear hard case that offers a removable bottom for easy docking, a flip-out stand for watching videos, and open access to all ports and controls for $20, and the MetroTCM, which combines a rubberized plastic body and durable silicone in a snap-on case featuring an integrated cable manager that doubles as a video stand, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector for $20. All of Macally’s new cases for the second-generation iPod touch and fourth-generation iPod nano are available now.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?