Macally rolls out cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Macally has introduced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Bella case for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G combines a stitch-seamed leather front with a high-density soft rear panel and microsuede interior. The case offers open access to all ports and controls, and comes with a neck lanyard and a dark brushed metal carabiner; the iPod touch version also includes a screen protector. Both models sell for $20. Macally’s mSuit for iPod nano 4G and touch 2G is made from durable non-slip silicone, offers open access to all ports and controls, and includes a screen protector for either the nano or touch. Available in clear, black, or white, each sells for $20. Also available for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G is the Metro, a form-fitting case made of durable rubberized plastic and only 1mm thick. It features a ridged surface for added grip, includes a removable screen protector, and sells for $20.
Available for the fourth-generation iPod nano only, the IceSuit is a clear silicone case with white highlights, integrated cable management, and an included screen protector. It sells for $20. The Divo for iPod nano 4G is a dark brown leather case featuring orange highlights, a microsuede interior, and an included a belt clip and lanyard. It too sells for $20. The Mirage for nano 4G is a hard shell polycarbonate case featuring a mirrored front finish that is reflective when the device is turned off but clearly displays the screen when the device is turned on. It includes a belt clip and sells for $20. Exclusive to the second generation iPod touch is the mCase, a slip-on leather case featuring open access to all ports and controls, a soft inner lining, and an included screen protector for $20, the IceCase three-piece clear hard case that offers a removable bottom for easy docking, a flip-out stand for watching videos, and open access to all ports and controls for $20, and the MetroTCM, which combines a rubberized plastic body and durable silicone in a snap-on case featuring an integrated cable manager that doubles as a video stand, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector for $20. All of Macally’s new cases for the second-generation iPod touch and fourth-generation iPod nano are available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?