Macally rolls out cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Macally has introduced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Bella case for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G combines a stitch-seamed leather front with a high-density soft rear panel and microsuede interior. The case offers open access to all ports and controls, and comes with a neck lanyard and a dark brushed metal carabiner; the iPod touch version also includes a screen protector. Both models sell for $20. Macally’s mSuit for iPod nano 4G and touch 2G is made from durable non-slip silicone, offers open access to all ports and controls, and includes a screen protector for either the nano or touch. Available in clear, black, or white, each sells for $20. Also available for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G is the Metro, a form-fitting case made of durable rubberized plastic and only 1mm thick. It features a ridged surface for added grip, includes a removable screen protector, and sells for $20.
Available for the fourth-generation iPod nano only, the IceSuit is a clear silicone case with white highlights, integrated cable management, and an included screen protector. It sells for $20. The Divo for iPod nano 4G is a dark brown leather case featuring orange highlights, a microsuede interior, and an included a belt clip and lanyard. It too sells for $20. The Mirage for nano 4G is a hard shell polycarbonate case featuring a mirrored front finish that is reflective when the device is turned off but clearly displays the screen when the device is turned on. It includes a belt clip and sells for $20. Exclusive to the second generation iPod touch is the mCase, a slip-on leather case featuring open access to all ports and controls, a soft inner lining, and an included screen protector for $20, the IceCase three-piece clear hard case that offers a removable bottom for easy docking, a flip-out stand for watching videos, and open access to all ports and controls for $20, and the MetroTCM, which combines a rubberized plastic body and durable silicone in a snap-on case featuring an integrated cable manager that doubles as a video stand, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector for $20. All of Macally’s new cases for the second-generation iPod touch and fourth-generation iPod nano are available now.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?