Macally rolls out new, updated iPhone accessories
Macally has announced its new FlexTune speaker system and PowerLink USB adaptor for iPhone, and has also announced new versions of its TunePro and BTCUP, updated for iPhone compatibility. The FlexTune portable speaker system offers users the choice of mounting their Dock-compatible iPod or iPhone horizontally or vertically thanks to a pair of Dock Connectors, found both on the side and bottom of the iPod mounting area. Other features include 1500mW power output per channel, buttons for play, pause, next, previous, stop, and volume control, the ability to charge the iPod or iPhone while docked, and the ability to run off AC or battery power. The FlexTune will be available in February for $60. The new PowerLink USB Adaptor for iPhone is a three-in-one device that serves as a memory stick to store files, a 30-pin cable to sync the iPhone and a charger with a built-in rechargeable battery. It can also be used with all iPod products, and will also be available in February for $60. Finally, Macally has announced iPhone-compatible versions of its TunePro flat panel speaker and alarm clock featuring NXT flat panel loudspeaker technology, and its BTCUP FM transmitter/Bluetooth hands-free accessory. The updated versions of TunePro and BTCUP will also be available in February, and will sell for $100 each.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?