Macally rolls out new, updated iPhone accessories
Macally has announced its new FlexTune speaker system and PowerLink USB adaptor for iPhone, and has also announced new versions of its TunePro and BTCUP, updated for iPhone compatibility. The FlexTune portable speaker system offers users the choice of mounting their Dock-compatible iPod or iPhone horizontally or vertically thanks to a pair of Dock Connectors, found both on the side and bottom of the iPod mounting area. Other features include 1500mW power output per channel, buttons for play, pause, next, previous, stop, and volume control, the ability to charge the iPod or iPhone while docked, and the ability to run off AC or battery power. The FlexTune will be available in February for $60. The new PowerLink USB Adaptor for iPhone is a three-in-one device that serves as a memory stick to store files, a 30-pin cable to sync the iPhone and a charger with a built-in rechargeable battery. It can also be used with all iPod products, and will also be available in February for $60. Finally, Macally has announced iPhone-compatible versions of its TunePro flat panel speaker and alarm clock featuring NXT flat panel loudspeaker technology, and its BTCUP FM transmitter/Bluetooth hands-free accessory. The updated versions of TunePro and BTCUP will also be available in February, and will sell for $100 each.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?