Macally rolls out new, updated iPhone accessories
Macally has announced its new FlexTune speaker system and PowerLink USB adaptor for iPhone, and has also announced new versions of its TunePro and BTCUP, updated for iPhone compatibility. The FlexTune portable speaker system offers users the choice of mounting their Dock-compatible iPod or iPhone horizontally or vertically thanks to a pair of Dock Connectors, found both on the side and bottom of the iPod mounting area. Other features include 1500mW power output per channel, buttons for play, pause, next, previous, stop, and volume control, the ability to charge the iPod or iPhone while docked, and the ability to run off AC or battery power. The FlexTune will be available in February for $60. The new PowerLink USB Adaptor for iPhone is a three-in-one device that serves as a memory stick to store files, a 30-pin cable to sync the iPhone and a charger with a built-in rechargeable battery. It can also be used with all iPod products, and will also be available in February for $60. Finally, Macally has announced iPhone-compatible versions of its TunePro flat panel speaker and alarm clock featuring NXT flat panel loudspeaker technology, and its BTCUP FM transmitter/Bluetooth hands-free accessory. The updated versions of TunePro and BTCUP will also be available in February, and will sell for $100 each.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?