Macally rolls out slew of iPad accessories
Macally has announced its new line of accessories for the upcoming Apple iPad. The MetroClear is a clear, snap-on hardshell plastic cover, while the MetroLink combines a clear hardshell back panel with a silicone edge for added shock protection and grip, the MetroChrome adds a mirror finish to the snap-on hardshell MetroClear, and the Metro keeps the snap-on hardshell design but comes in black with a non-slip surface. The FlexFit is a clear soft case made from non-slip TPU material, while the mSuit is made from form-fitting, non-slip silicone and features a textured rear suface for added grip. Macally’s other iPad case, the BookStand, is a folder-style case with a full front cover that folds behind the case to act as a horizontal stand. All of Macally’s upcoming cases for the iPad offer full access to all ports and controls.
The ViewStand is an aluminum frame/stand for the iPad that allows the device to be mounted in any orientation, and features a scratch proof thermo polyurethane coating, pass-though openings for charging, and the ability to be used in a variety of angles. Finally, the iP-PAD808 is a four-way privacy screen protector, offering four-way screen darkening, an anti-smudge and glare resistant material, and a non-damaging, residue-free adhesive for easy application and removal from the device’s screen. Macally’s new lineup of accessories for the iPad are listed as coming soon; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?