Macally rolls out slew of iPad accessories
Macally has announced its new line of accessories for the upcoming Apple iPad. The MetroClear is a clear, snap-on hardshell plastic cover, while the MetroLink combines a clear hardshell back panel with a silicone edge for added shock protection and grip, the MetroChrome adds a mirror finish to the snap-on hardshell MetroClear, and the Metro keeps the snap-on hardshell design but comes in black with a non-slip surface. The FlexFit is a clear soft case made from non-slip TPU material, while the mSuit is made from form-fitting, non-slip silicone and features a textured rear suface for added grip. Macally’s other iPad case, the BookStand, is a folder-style case with a full front cover that folds behind the case to act as a horizontal stand. All of Macally’s upcoming cases for the iPad offer full access to all ports and controls.
The ViewStand is an aluminum frame/stand for the iPad that allows the device to be mounted in any orientation, and features a scratch proof thermo polyurethane coating, pass-though openings for charging, and the ability to be used in a variety of angles. Finally, the iP-PAD808 is a four-way privacy screen protector, offering four-way screen darkening, an anti-smudge and glare resistant material, and a non-damaging, residue-free adhesive for easy application and removal from the device’s screen. Macally’s new lineup of accessories for the iPad are listed as coming soon; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?