Macally rolls out slew of iPhone 3G cases
Macally has introduced its upcoming line of cases and screen protectors for the iPhone 3G. The mCase is a slip-on, hard shell leather case for iPhone 3G. It offers a “slip-up” loading design that allows for easier docking of the phone, as well as access to all controls and ports, micro-suede inner lining, and an included screen protector. It sells for $20. The Metro is a 1mm thick, snap-on protective cover for iPhone 3G made from ABS plastic. It features ribs on its sides and back for added grip, offers access to all ports and controls, comes with a screen protector, and is available in black or white for $20. Available in white or black, Macally’s Bella case for iPhone 3G blends a stitch-seamed Nappa leather front with a high-density back panel and a microsuede interior lining. It includes a dark brushed metal carabiner, lanyard, and screen protector, and sells for $20.
Made from non-slip silicone, the mSuit is a form-fitting case for iPhone 3G offering a ribbed surface on its side and back for extra grip, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector. It sells for $13. The mClip for iPhone 3G is a holster-style case with a built-in dual-purpose belt clip/adjustable horizontal stand. It features corner clips for a secure hold, a rubberized surface for scratch reduction, and dual release tabs for easy removal of the device. It is priced at $20. The IceCase for iPhone 3G is a clear hard plastic case that features a removable bottom for easy docking, open access to all ports and connectors, and a removable belt clip that doubles as a stand for watching movies. It will sell for $20. Finally, Macally’s Mirror Finish and Privacy Screen Protective Overlays for iPhone 3G offer protection for the device’s glass front and offer a mirrored finish when the screen is turned off or a narrower viewing angle for added privacy, respectively. Both sell for $10.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?