Macally rolls out slew of iPhone 3G cases
Macally has introduced its upcoming line of cases and screen protectors for the iPhone 3G. The mCase is a slip-on, hard shell leather case for iPhone 3G. It offers a “slip-up” loading design that allows for easier docking of the phone, as well as access to all controls and ports, micro-suede inner lining, and an included screen protector. It sells for $20. The Metro is a 1mm thick, snap-on protective cover for iPhone 3G made from ABS plastic. It features ribs on its sides and back for added grip, offers access to all ports and controls, comes with a screen protector, and is available in black or white for $20. Available in white or black, Macally’s Bella case for iPhone 3G blends a stitch-seamed Nappa leather front with a high-density back panel and a microsuede interior lining. It includes a dark brushed metal carabiner, lanyard, and screen protector, and sells for $20.
Made from non-slip silicone, the mSuit is a form-fitting case for iPhone 3G offering a ribbed surface on its side and back for extra grip, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector. It sells for $13. The mClip for iPhone 3G is a holster-style case with a built-in dual-purpose belt clip/adjustable horizontal stand. It features corner clips for a secure hold, a rubberized surface for scratch reduction, and dual release tabs for easy removal of the device. It is priced at $20. The IceCase for iPhone 3G is a clear hard plastic case that features a removable bottom for easy docking, open access to all ports and connectors, and a removable belt clip that doubles as a stand for watching movies. It will sell for $20. Finally, Macally’s Mirror Finish and Privacy Screen Protective Overlays for iPhone 3G offer protection for the device’s glass front and offer a mirrored finish when the screen is turned off or a narrower viewing angle for added privacy, respectively. Both sell for $10.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?