Macally rolls out slew of iPhone 3G cases
Macally has introduced its upcoming line of cases and screen protectors for the iPhone 3G. The mCase is a slip-on, hard shell leather case for iPhone 3G. It offers a “slip-up” loading design that allows for easier docking of the phone, as well as access to all controls and ports, micro-suede inner lining, and an included screen protector. It sells for $20. The Metro is a 1mm thick, snap-on protective cover for iPhone 3G made from ABS plastic. It features ribs on its sides and back for added grip, offers access to all ports and controls, comes with a screen protector, and is available in black or white for $20. Available in white or black, Macally’s Bella case for iPhone 3G blends a stitch-seamed Nappa leather front with a high-density back panel and a microsuede interior lining. It includes a dark brushed metal carabiner, lanyard, and screen protector, and sells for $20.
Made from non-slip silicone, the mSuit is a form-fitting case for iPhone 3G offering a ribbed surface on its side and back for extra grip, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector. It sells for $13. The mClip for iPhone 3G is a holster-style case with a built-in dual-purpose belt clip/adjustable horizontal stand. It features corner clips for a secure hold, a rubberized surface for scratch reduction, and dual release tabs for easy removal of the device. It is priced at $20. The IceCase for iPhone 3G is a clear hard plastic case that features a removable bottom for easy docking, open access to all ports and connectors, and a removable belt clip that doubles as a stand for watching movies. It will sell for $20. Finally, Macally’s Mirror Finish and Privacy Screen Protective Overlays for iPhone 3G offer protection for the device’s glass front and offer a mirrored finish when the screen is turned off or a narrower viewing angle for added privacy, respectively. Both sell for $10.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?