MacMice Announces PodPerch
MacMice has announced the PodPerch; an all acrylic stand with access to the new iPod’s docking port and featuring a low angle for optimal viewing while sitting at a desk. It works with any model iPod. The PodPerch retails for $19.99 and is now shipping.
PodPerch: First Third Party Stand For The New iPods
May 20, 2003 - For Immediate Release
Today, MacMice announces the release of its PodPerch clear acrylic dock for Apple’s new iPods
With many people using their iPods in more than one location, at the Mac, at a home stereo, or at the office or workplace, there is a need for a desk stand or dock in addition to the one free dock Apple provides. The PodPerch is a thoughtfully designed clear acrylic dock that provides a better viewing angle than Apple’s dock, and gently cushions the iPod against an array of clear, soft plastic pads, to avoid any marring of the iPod’s finish.
The PodPerch iPod dock is hand crafted in the United States from Acrylite brand acrylic, and is available for US$19.99 today at the MacMice Workspace Products Co. web site.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?