MacMice Announces PodPerch
MacMice has announced the PodPerch; an all acrylic stand with access to the new iPod’s docking port and featuring a low angle for optimal viewing while sitting at a desk. It works with any model iPod. The PodPerch retails for $19.99 and is now shipping.
PodPerch: First Third Party Stand For The New iPods
May 20, 2003 - For Immediate Release
Today, MacMice announces the release of its PodPerch clear acrylic dock for Apple’s new iPods
With many people using their iPods in more than one location, at the Mac, at a home stereo, or at the office or workplace, there is a need for a desk stand or dock in addition to the one free dock Apple provides. The PodPerch is a thoughtfully designed clear acrylic dock that provides a better viewing angle than Apple’s dock, and gently cushions the iPod against an array of clear, soft plastic pads, to avoid any marring of the iPod’s finish.
The PodPerch iPod dock is hand crafted in the United States from Acrylite brand acrylic, and is available for US$19.99 today at the MacMice Workspace Products Co. web site.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?