MacMice Budd Ugly Sale Announced
MacMice has announced the 1st Annual Budd Ugly Sale. DVBase iPod stands and other products are scratched and/or dented in some form or another and on sale at substantial savings. DvForge has also made available the only DVBase prototype in black for $150 (It was still available at time of posting). The only white, solid aluminum DVBase prototype has already been sold for $150.
“Today, launches its [MacMice] first annual Budd Ugly sale, where huge discounts of 40% to 80% are available on a wide array of scratched, dented, pitted, scuffed, splotched, or otherwise screwed up products.
Most MacMice products are hand-made, and, of course, we goof from time to time and make a mess of a few, here and there. Normally, we would throw these slightly imperfect products in the trash. However, our QA Manager, Budd E. Ugly talked us into giving our customers a chance to buy them at incredibly discounted prices. So, we named our scratch and dent sale for this wonderful man, and it starts today.”
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?