MacMice Budd Ugly Sale Announced
MacMice has announced the 1st Annual Budd Ugly Sale. DVBase iPod stands and other products are scratched and/or dented in some form or another and on sale at substantial savings. DvForge has also made available the only DVBase prototype in black for $150 (It was still available at time of posting). The only white, solid aluminum DVBase prototype has already been sold for $150.
“Today, launches its [MacMice] first annual Budd Ugly sale, where huge discounts of 40% to 80% are available on a wide array of scratched, dented, pitted, scuffed, splotched, or otherwise screwed up products.
Most MacMice products are hand-made, and, of course, we goof from time to time and make a mess of a few, here and there. Normally, we would throw these slightly imperfect products in the trash. However, our QA Manager, Budd E. Ugly talked us into giving our customers a chance to buy them at incredibly discounted prices. So, we named our scratch and dent sale for this wonderful man, and it starts today.”
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?