MacMice Budd Ugly Sale Announced
MacMice has announced the 1st Annual Budd Ugly Sale. DVBase iPod stands and other products are scratched and/or dented in some form or another and on sale at substantial savings. DvForge has also made available the only DVBase prototype in black for $150 (It was still available at time of posting). The only white, solid aluminum DVBase prototype has already been sold for $150.
“Today, launches its [MacMice] first annual Budd Ugly sale, where huge discounts of 40% to 80% are available on a wide array of scratched, dented, pitted, scuffed, splotched, or otherwise screwed up products.
Most MacMice products are hand-made, and, of course, we goof from time to time and make a mess of a few, here and there. Normally, we would throw these slightly imperfect products in the trash. However, our QA Manager, Budd E. Ugly talked us into giving our customers a chance to buy them at incredibly discounted prices. So, we named our scratch and dent sale for this wonderful man, and it starts today.”
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?