Mac|Windows: InferNote 0.5 released | iLounge News

Mac|Windows: InferNote 0.5 released

InferNote is basically a way for you (and perhaps most importantly, your friends) to create iTunes playlists using a web browser and a “shopping cart” style interface. It’s painless and sometimes even fun. InferNote is free, 100% pure Java, and is available for both Mac and Windows

License: Freeware
System Requirements:

Macintosh
MacOS 10.3.4, with the latest Java update
iTunes 4.5 or higher

Windows
Windows XP or 2000
Java runtime 1.4.x
iTunes 4.5 or higher

« Mac: Podtender 1.0 released - drink recipes on your iPod

UK reader poll reveals iPod mini color prefs »

Comments

Has anyone got this to work yet?  it doesn’t detect my library?!?!?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 16, 2004 at 4:06 PM (CDT)

I’m trying to use it with Mac 10.3.4 and can’t get it to even launch, much less detect a library.  Didn’t they check it for bugs before they released it?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 16, 2004 at 4:29 PM (CDT)

I’m running it on WinXPhome without any problems.  Great program!  Thanks!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 16, 2004 at 4:44 PM (CDT)

No problem for me on Mac OS 10.3.4, works great.  I got the latest Java through System Update though.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 16, 2004 at 5:00 PM (CDT)

Yeah this is a really great program, you can even customize the HTML interfaces.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 18, 2004 at 9:29 AM (CDT)

I can’t download it! The links are broken. Anyone please give me a working link?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 18, 2004 at 8:01 PM (CDT)

so you can’t use this with your ipod because itunes doesn’t use an .xml file for ipod?  hmm..sucks.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 19, 2004 at 12:55 PM (CDT)