Macworld Exhibit Guest Pass Giveaway
Press release: The Think Different Store will be holding a daily giveaway of two Exhibit Guest Passes to the Expo. These passes entitle you and a friend to Free Exhibit Hall admission for all three days of the Expo. That’s a $35 value! To enter the contest visit the Think Different Store.
For Immediate Release
Long Island, New York—June 12, 2003—The Think Different
Store (http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com) today announced their Macworld Exhibit Guest Pass Giveaway.
The Think Different Store will be holding a daily giveaway of two Exhibit Guest Passes to the Expo. These passes entitle you and a friend to Free Exhibit Hall admission for all three days of the Expo. That’s a $35 value! To enter the contest visit the Think Different Store (http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com/contest/)
Macworld CreativePro Conference & Expo will attract filmmakers, directors, graphic designers, photographers, broadcast journalists, publishers, musicians, music executives, producers and others driven by a desire to learn the latest creative techniques and to exchange new ideas with their peers. Macworld CreativePro Conference & Expo will take place July 14-18, 2003 at New York City’s Javits Center.
- Daimler CEO open to future Apple partnership
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Facebook planning Apple Music competitor? (Update: No)
- T-Mobile’s ‘Mobile without Borders’ offers Canada, Mexico coverage for no extra cost
- Report: New Apple TV to support Bluetooth gaming controllers
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?