Macworld: Griffin iTalk Voice Recorder coming in April
Griffin Technology has posted details about its upcoming iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod. The iTalk mounts to iPod via the headphone port and can record seminars, meetings, classes, notes in your car, songs, etc. - up to 100 feet away. “Its built in microphone was designed to record crystal clear audio and iTalk’s Automatic Gain Control assures you have the best possible signal level recorded. You can even connect an external microphone directly to iTalk for even more recording options. iTalk includes a pass-through headphone jack that allows you to monitor your voice recording, or simply listen to your music without having to remove iTalk again. You can also download your recordings to your computer to play back, but iTalk’s speaker is so good you may not have to.” Griffin is expecting to ship the iTalk in April 2004 for $34.99.
Griffin Unveils iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod
Exclusive features include external mic input and headphone pass-through
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - January 6, 2004. Just in time for Macworld Conference & Expo in San Francisco, Griffin Technology, Inc, innovator of exciting accessories for iPod like the iTrip, today announced the iTalk Voice Recorder for the iPod. This stylish matching accessory snaps directly on top of the iPod and turns it into a fully functional voice recorder and playback device. In addition to it’s superior built in microphone and internal speaker; the iTalk has a connector that supports both headphone monitoring and the use of an external microphone. The iTalk retails for $39.99 but has a preorder special price of $34.99 until it begins shipping in April. Pre-orders are being accepted athttp://www.griffintechnology.com.
With iTalk connected to an iPod, users can record literally thousands of hours of seminars, meetings, classes, and other events up to 100 feet away. Its built in microphone was designed to record crystal clear audio and provides Automatic Gain Control that assures the best possible signal level. For even higher quality recordings users can connect an external microphone directly to iTalk via a mini-jack connection on top of the unit.
The iTalk can play back recordings through its very capable integrated speaker. In fact, it is loud enough to be clearly heard across an office or in a car - making it a great solution for listening to audio books or sharing the playback of an event. But iTalk also includes a pass-through headphone jack that allows monitoring of voice recording, or simply to listen to music without having to remove iTalk from the iPod. Users can also download recordings to their computer for playback or archiving.
Pricing & Availability
The iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod will be on display at the Griffin Technology booth (#2033) at Macworld Conference & Expo in San Francisco January 6-9. It will also be featured at CES in Las Vegas at the ShowStoppers Media Reception January 8. It is priced $39.99 USD and will begin shipping in April 2004. Preorders are now being accepted at the special price of $34.99 athttp://www.griffintechnology.com.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?