Macworld: Griffin iTalk Voice Recorder coming in April
Griffin Technology has posted details about its upcoming iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod. The iTalk mounts to iPod via the headphone port and can record seminars, meetings, classes, notes in your car, songs, etc. - up to 100 feet away. “Its built in microphone was designed to record crystal clear audio and iTalk’s Automatic Gain Control assures you have the best possible signal level recorded. You can even connect an external microphone directly to iTalk for even more recording options. iTalk includes a pass-through headphone jack that allows you to monitor your voice recording, or simply listen to your music without having to remove iTalk again. You can also download your recordings to your computer to play back, but iTalk’s speaker is so good you may not have to.” Griffin is expecting to ship the iTalk in April 2004 for $34.99.
Griffin Unveils iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod
Exclusive features include external mic input and headphone pass-through
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - January 6, 2004. Just in time for Macworld Conference & Expo in San Francisco, Griffin Technology, Inc, innovator of exciting accessories for iPod like the iTrip, today announced the iTalk Voice Recorder for the iPod. This stylish matching accessory snaps directly on top of the iPod and turns it into a fully functional voice recorder and playback device. In addition to it’s superior built in microphone and internal speaker; the iTalk has a connector that supports both headphone monitoring and the use of an external microphone. The iTalk retails for $39.99 but has a preorder special price of $34.99 until it begins shipping in April. Pre-orders are being accepted athttp://www.griffintechnology.com.
With iTalk connected to an iPod, users can record literally thousands of hours of seminars, meetings, classes, and other events up to 100 feet away. Its built in microphone was designed to record crystal clear audio and provides Automatic Gain Control that assures the best possible signal level. For even higher quality recordings users can connect an external microphone directly to iTalk via a mini-jack connection on top of the unit.
The iTalk can play back recordings through its very capable integrated speaker. In fact, it is loud enough to be clearly heard across an office or in a car - making it a great solution for listening to audio books or sharing the playback of an event. But iTalk also includes a pass-through headphone jack that allows monitoring of voice recording, or simply to listen to music without having to remove iTalk from the iPod. Users can also download recordings to their computer for playback or archiving.
Pricing & Availability
The iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod will be on display at the Griffin Technology booth (#2033) at Macworld Conference & Expo in San Francisco January 6-9. It will also be featured at CES in Las Vegas at the ShowStoppers Media Reception January 8. It is priced $39.99 USD and will begin shipping in April 2004. Preorders are now being accepted at the special price of $34.99 athttp://www.griffintechnology.com.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?