Macworld: Griffin iTalk Voice Recorder coming in April
Griffin Technology has posted details about its upcoming iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod. The iTalk mounts to iPod via the headphone port and can record seminars, meetings, classes, notes in your car, songs, etc. - up to 100 feet away. “Its built in microphone was designed to record crystal clear audio and iTalk’s Automatic Gain Control assures you have the best possible signal level recorded. You can even connect an external microphone directly to iTalk for even more recording options. iTalk includes a pass-through headphone jack that allows you to monitor your voice recording, or simply listen to your music without having to remove iTalk again. You can also download your recordings to your computer to play back, but iTalk’s speaker is so good you may not have to.” Griffin is expecting to ship the iTalk in April 2004 for $34.99.
Griffin Unveils iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod
Exclusive features include external mic input and headphone pass-through
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - January 6, 2004. Just in time for Macworld Conference & Expo in San Francisco, Griffin Technology, Inc, innovator of exciting accessories for iPod like the iTrip, today announced the iTalk Voice Recorder for the iPod. This stylish matching accessory snaps directly on top of the iPod and turns it into a fully functional voice recorder and playback device. In addition to it’s superior built in microphone and internal speaker; the iTalk has a connector that supports both headphone monitoring and the use of an external microphone. The iTalk retails for $39.99 but has a preorder special price of $34.99 until it begins shipping in April. Pre-orders are being accepted athttp://www.griffintechnology.com.
With iTalk connected to an iPod, users can record literally thousands of hours of seminars, meetings, classes, and other events up to 100 feet away. Its built in microphone was designed to record crystal clear audio and provides Automatic Gain Control that assures the best possible signal level. For even higher quality recordings users can connect an external microphone directly to iTalk via a mini-jack connection on top of the unit.
The iTalk can play back recordings through its very capable integrated speaker. In fact, it is loud enough to be clearly heard across an office or in a car - making it a great solution for listening to audio books or sharing the playback of an event. But iTalk also includes a pass-through headphone jack that allows monitoring of voice recording, or simply to listen to music without having to remove iTalk from the iPod. Users can also download recordings to their computer for playback or archiving.
Pricing & Availability
The iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod will be on display at the Griffin Technology booth (#2033) at Macworld Conference & Expo in San Francisco January 6-9. It will also be featured at CES in Las Vegas at the ShowStoppers Media Reception January 8. It is priced $39.99 USD and will begin shipping in April 2004. Preorders are now being accepted at the special price of $34.99 athttp://www.griffintechnology.com.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Apple Music coming to Sonos Dec. 15 through public beta program
- Apple to drop headphone jack from next iPhone?
- Amazon Instant Video app could hit Apple TV ‘within a few weeks’
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for iPad Pro
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?