Macworld: Griffin iTalk Voice Recorder coming in April
Griffin Technology has posted details about its upcoming iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod. The iTalk mounts to iPod via the headphone port and can record seminars, meetings, classes, notes in your car, songs, etc. - up to 100 feet away. “Its built in microphone was designed to record crystal clear audio and iTalk’s Automatic Gain Control assures you have the best possible signal level recorded. You can even connect an external microphone directly to iTalk for even more recording options. iTalk includes a pass-through headphone jack that allows you to monitor your voice recording, or simply listen to your music without having to remove iTalk again. You can also download your recordings to your computer to play back, but iTalk’s speaker is so good you may not have to.” Griffin is expecting to ship the iTalk in April 2004 for $34.99.
Griffin Unveils iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod
Exclusive features include external mic input and headphone pass-through
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - January 6, 2004. Just in time for Macworld Conference & Expo in San Francisco, Griffin Technology, Inc, innovator of exciting accessories for iPod like the iTrip, today announced the iTalk Voice Recorder for the iPod. This stylish matching accessory snaps directly on top of the iPod and turns it into a fully functional voice recorder and playback device. In addition to it’s superior built in microphone and internal speaker; the iTalk has a connector that supports both headphone monitoring and the use of an external microphone. The iTalk retails for $39.99 but has a preorder special price of $34.99 until it begins shipping in April. Pre-orders are being accepted athttp://www.griffintechnology.com.
With iTalk connected to an iPod, users can record literally thousands of hours of seminars, meetings, classes, and other events up to 100 feet away. Its built in microphone was designed to record crystal clear audio and provides Automatic Gain Control that assures the best possible signal level. For even higher quality recordings users can connect an external microphone directly to iTalk via a mini-jack connection on top of the unit.
The iTalk can play back recordings through its very capable integrated speaker. In fact, it is loud enough to be clearly heard across an office or in a car - making it a great solution for listening to audio books or sharing the playback of an event. But iTalk also includes a pass-through headphone jack that allows monitoring of voice recording, or simply to listen to music without having to remove iTalk from the iPod. Users can also download recordings to their computer for playback or archiving.
Pricing & Availability
The iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod will be on display at the Griffin Technology booth (#2033) at Macworld Conference & Expo in San Francisco January 6-9. It will also be featured at CES in Las Vegas at the ShowStoppers Media Reception January 8. It is priced $39.99 USD and will begin shipping in April 2004. Preorders are now being accepted at the special price of $34.99 athttp://www.griffintechnology.com.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Apple now selling SIM-free iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- AT&T opens up Wi-Fi calling for iPhone
- Battery impact of Samsung vs TSMC A9 chips overestimated? (Update: Apple response)
- Apple TV, iPad Pro to be sold online in late October, in stores early November?
- iBooks adds exclusive enhanced editions of Harry Potter series
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- Parrot Airborne Night and Airborne Cargo Drones
- Griffin Survivor Journey and Survivor Summit for iPhone 6/6s
- Parrot Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drones
- Trident Case Aegis Pro Case for iPhone 6/6s
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?