Macworld Photo Gallery - All Things iPod | iLounge News

Macworld Photo Gallery - All Things iPod

View our photo gallery full of iPod accessories, iPod minis, and new upcoming Bluetooth products from Ten Technology and XtremeMac.

View photos

« Report Your iPodisms

BusinessWeek to cover ‘Raise Your iPod’ group photo at MWSF »

Comments

In the Denison USA pictures they show a new iPod in-car-solution, and it looks like it all comes out the bottom of the iPod; one cable only!

Could anyone there give us more info, I just ordered a Belkin TunDok and might cancel it if this new IceLink is all is looks cracked up to be!

Posted by Agentkow on January 8, 2004 at 11:57 AM (CST)

Yes it is one cable… the new holder is a dock as well… I should have made that clear in the caption.

In this photo you can see where the dock connector will be in the final product.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on January 8, 2004 at 12:08 PM (CST)

HOLY CRAP! It’s everything I’ve always wanted then!

Any idea when these will see the light of day?

I literally just cancelled my Belkin order, 50% off or not, this will be MUCH better than a TuneDok, imp, AUX input, and cables all over the place.

Wow.

Posted by Agentkow on January 8, 2004 at 12:24 PM (CST)

i just saw one of the pictures of a white iskin exo 2 that glows blue. twhen is that going to be up for sale (if ever) and where can i guy it.
very cool - looks like the macworld expo was fun, i should check it out a different year

Posted by NENE on January 8, 2004 at 6:12 PM (CST)

nice fotos but there needs to be a ipod ipod mini comparison fotos like side by side and back to back etc.

Posted by BIGP in Texas on January 8, 2004 at 6:53 PM (CST)

i have recent joined the club and purchased an ipod. can anyone email me and tell me where i can find a dlo transpod all-in-one car solution for my 40gb ipod. i can’t seem to find one for the 40gb. i want to be able to hook my ipod up in my suv. my email address is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) thanks for the help

Posted by eddie on January 17, 2004 at 8:47 PM (CST)

Please enter the word you see in the image below: