MadsonLine Releases iPod Jogging Pack | iLounge News

MadsonLine Releases iPod Jogging Pack

MadsonLine has released a Neoprene waist pack for joggers/bikers and fits all iPod models. The Jogging Pack is on sale at an introductory price of $28.

« Action Jacket $25 for iLounge readers

Hack for removing volume cap on European iPods »

Comments

I get a bad url!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 29, 2003 at 2:29 AM (CDT)

I changed it to www.madsonline.com and it worked.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 29, 2003 at 5:12 AM (CDT)

It looks like you could put almost anything into that bag

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 29, 2003 at 6:52 AM (CDT)

Gee, they still haven’t changed the link on the front page.
Get with it!!!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 29, 2003 at 8:39 AM (CDT)

All,

Madsonline commonly designs or adapts intelligent designs from the states or abroad.

In this case, their iPod case is similiar to a design by inCase.

Dig a little deeper, go to www.higoto.com, and take a peek around. Unfortunately, the site is primarily German-language.

Looks like a single velcro strap over a neoprene pocket, bracketing your headphone cord and jack.

I could really use a design like this, with a ultra clip post and a plastic stiffener sewn in, or a more protective pocket. My Sooper Dooper iPod case holds up just well for me, but this belt could let me move it off my waist, like a bandolier.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 29, 2003 at 9:50 AM (CDT)

I like the the incase belt much better.  It’s got a pocket to hold money or keys or ID.  It also has a slot to fit the headphones through which is very handy.  It’s great to use it while Mountain biking on the trails.  The neoprene is very comfortable and doesn’t scratch the iPod.  It’s slightly cheaper too.  http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71306/wo/lA5Oa2Sccrgn2vz2RbZjbOYBpmb/6.4.0.5.10.11.1.13.0

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 29, 2003 at 11:08 AM (CDT)

Looks like a$$.  Anyone who wears this is asking for a beating.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 29, 2003 at 6:32 PM (CDT)

I find an armband much more comfortable for working out.  I really like my Marware Sportsuite convertible.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 29, 2003 at 9:08 PM (CDT)