Marware debuts cases for iPod touch 2G
Marware has introduced its first cases for the second-generation iPod touch. The Flip Vue for touch 2G is a flip-top, form-fitting case with a Nappa leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include perforated leather design accents with contrast stitching, an interchangeable Multidapt low-profile belt clip, elastic sides for a better fit, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $30. The C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch 2G is a horizontal holster-style case with a leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include compatibility with both the first- and second-generation iPod touch, perforated design accents with contrast stitching, a built-in belt clip, bottom opening for easy removal, secure top flap closure, open access to the headphone jack and sleep/wake button, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $35.
Marware’s C.E.O. Sleeve for the touch 2G is a vertical sleeve-style case, with a leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include perforated accents with contrast stitching, an interchangeable Multidapt low-profile belt clip, elastic sides for a better fit, an open top for access to the headphone jack and sleep/wake button, compatibility with both the 1G and 2G iPod touch, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $25. Finally, the Glide for iPod touch 2G is a pocket-style leather case, featuring a microfiber interior, a dual-purpose strap for easy removal of the touch and a Velcro closure for a more secure fit, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It too will sell for $25. All four of Marware’s new cases for the second-generation iPod touch are available for pre-order now; release information has not yet been announced.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Amazon Video app update lets Prime users download movies, TV shows for offline viewing
- Report: Apple considering move into original programming
- Malware steals 225,000+ Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones
- Apple announces partnership with Cisco for iOS business users
- Report: New Apple TV to support Bluetooth gaming controllers
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?