Marware debuts cases for iPod touch 2G
Marware has introduced its first cases for the second-generation iPod touch. The Flip Vue for touch 2G is a flip-top, form-fitting case with a Nappa leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include perforated leather design accents with contrast stitching, an interchangeable Multidapt low-profile belt clip, elastic sides for a better fit, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $30. The C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch 2G is a horizontal holster-style case with a leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include compatibility with both the first- and second-generation iPod touch, perforated design accents with contrast stitching, a built-in belt clip, bottom opening for easy removal, secure top flap closure, open access to the headphone jack and sleep/wake button, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $35.
Marware’s C.E.O. Sleeve for the touch 2G is a vertical sleeve-style case, with a leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include perforated accents with contrast stitching, an interchangeable Multidapt low-profile belt clip, elastic sides for a better fit, an open top for access to the headphone jack and sleep/wake button, compatibility with both the 1G and 2G iPod touch, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $25. Finally, the Glide for iPod touch 2G is a pocket-style leather case, featuring a microfiber interior, a dual-purpose strap for easy removal of the touch and a Velcro closure for a more secure fit, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It too will sell for $25. All four of Marware’s new cases for the second-generation iPod touch are available for pre-order now; release information has not yet been announced.
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Philips debuts first Lightning connector headphones, Fidelio M2L
- Video Review: Waterproof Grace Digital Ecostone and iHome iBN6 speakers
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Verizon sponsoring ad-free listening to all U.S. iTunes Radio users
- Microsoft, Yahoo hope to replace Google for Safari default search?
- T-Mobile required to fully disclose throttled data speeds
- Steve Jobs biopic picked up by Universal, Fassbender to star
- Handbrake updated to 0.10, adds new encoders + more
- Report: ‘Deep Organizational Issues’ at Apple affecting iCloud progress
- Apple announces Product(RED) Gift Cards for Black Friday
- Apple unveils Product(RED) apps for World AIDS Day 2014
- Apps of the Week: Sago Mini Road Trip, Football Manager Handheld 2015, Deliveries 6.0 + more
- Square plans to accept Apple Pay in 2015
- Verus Case Damda Slide for iPhone 6 Plus
- Heckler Design @Rest Stand for iPad (2014)
- Kerf Case Wood Cases for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio for iPhone 6 Plus
- ZeroChroma FluxStand-Compatible Car Vent Mount + Reflective Armband
- Griffin Slim Folio and Survivor All-Terrain for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Slide-Mount Combo Pack for iPad Folio-Slide Cases
- G-Project G-Go Outdoor Wireless Speaker (2014)
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming Controller
- Belkin/Jarden Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Coffeemaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0