Marware debuts cases for iPod touch 2G
Marware has introduced its first cases for the second-generation iPod touch. The Flip Vue for touch 2G is a flip-top, form-fitting case with a Nappa leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include perforated leather design accents with contrast stitching, an interchangeable Multidapt low-profile belt clip, elastic sides for a better fit, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $30. The C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch 2G is a horizontal holster-style case with a leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include compatibility with both the first- and second-generation iPod touch, perforated design accents with contrast stitching, a built-in belt clip, bottom opening for easy removal, secure top flap closure, open access to the headphone jack and sleep/wake button, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $35.
Marware’s C.E.O. Sleeve for the touch 2G is a vertical sleeve-style case, with a leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include perforated accents with contrast stitching, an interchangeable Multidapt low-profile belt clip, elastic sides for a better fit, an open top for access to the headphone jack and sleep/wake button, compatibility with both the 1G and 2G iPod touch, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $25. Finally, the Glide for iPod touch 2G is a pocket-style leather case, featuring a microfiber interior, a dual-purpose strap for easy removal of the touch and a Velcro closure for a more secure fit, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It too will sell for $25. All four of Marware’s new cases for the second-generation iPod touch are available for pre-order now; release information has not yet been announced.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?