Marware debuts cases for iPod touch 2G
Marware has introduced its first cases for the second-generation iPod touch. The Flip Vue for touch 2G is a flip-top, form-fitting case with a Nappa leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include perforated leather design accents with contrast stitching, an interchangeable Multidapt low-profile belt clip, elastic sides for a better fit, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $30. The C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch 2G is a horizontal holster-style case with a leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include compatibility with both the first- and second-generation iPod touch, perforated design accents with contrast stitching, a built-in belt clip, bottom opening for easy removal, secure top flap closure, open access to the headphone jack and sleep/wake button, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $35.
Marware’s C.E.O. Sleeve for the touch 2G is a vertical sleeve-style case, with a leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include perforated accents with contrast stitching, an interchangeable Multidapt low-profile belt clip, elastic sides for a better fit, an open top for access to the headphone jack and sleep/wake button, compatibility with both the 1G and 2G iPod touch, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $25. Finally, the Glide for iPod touch 2G is a pocket-style leather case, featuring a microfiber interior, a dual-purpose strap for easy removal of the touch and a Velcro closure for a more secure fit, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It too will sell for $25. All four of Marware’s new cases for the second-generation iPod touch are available for pre-order now; release information has not yet been announced.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?