Marware debuts cases for iPod touch 2G
Marware has introduced its first cases for the second-generation iPod touch. The Flip Vue for touch 2G is a flip-top, form-fitting case with a Nappa leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include perforated leather design accents with contrast stitching, an interchangeable Multidapt low-profile belt clip, elastic sides for a better fit, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $30. The C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch 2G is a horizontal holster-style case with a leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include compatibility with both the first- and second-generation iPod touch, perforated design accents with contrast stitching, a built-in belt clip, bottom opening for easy removal, secure top flap closure, open access to the headphone jack and sleep/wake button, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $35.
Marware’s C.E.O. Sleeve for the touch 2G is a vertical sleeve-style case, with a leather exterior and microfiber interior. Features include perforated accents with contrast stitching, an interchangeable Multidapt low-profile belt clip, elastic sides for a better fit, an open top for access to the headphone jack and sleep/wake button, compatibility with both the 1G and 2G iPod touch, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will sell for $25. Finally, the Glide for iPod touch 2G is a pocket-style leather case, featuring a microfiber interior, a dual-purpose strap for easy removal of the touch and a Velcro closure for a more secure fit, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It too will sell for $25. All four of Marware’s new cases for the second-generation iPod touch are available for pre-order now; release information has not yet been announced.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?