Marware debuts new cases for iPod classic, 3G nano
Marware has introduced its first cases for the new iPod classic and third-generation iPod nano. The Sportsuit Relay and Sportsuit Runabout for third-generation iPod nano are armband-style active cases that feature a clear plastic cover for the nano’s screen and Click Wheel, and include a wristband for wearing the iPod like a watch, and a adjustable extension piece for wearing the case like an armband. The Sportsuit Relay adds room for the Nike + iPod Sport Kit receiver, as well as a protective Nike sensor pouch for use on non-Nike+ running shoes. The Marware Sportsuit Relay and Sportsuit Runabout for 3G iPod nano are available now and sell for $30 and $20, respectively. The Sportsuit Convertible offers the same clear plastic cover as the Relay and Runabout, but includes a removable belt clip, handstrap, and an armband, all of which use the Multidapt clip system for easy conversion. Other features include access to the hold button, Click Wheel, headphone port, and Dock connector, and orca-skin neoprene construction. It is available now and sells for $30. The Sportsuit Sleeve for 3G nano features a 2mm neoprene exterior, a stretch orca-skin front pocket for earphones, and a removable mini clip on the back. It is available now and sells $20.
The Sport Grip for third generation iPod nano and iPod classic are silicone cases featuring side grips, access to the hold button, Click Wheel, headphone port, and Dock connector. Both include protective film for the iPods’ displays and Click Wheels and are available now; the Sport Grip for 3G nano sells for $10, the iPod classic model sells for $15. In addition, Marware’s previous Sidewinder ($30), Sportsuit Sleeve ($20), and Trail Vue for 5G iPod ($30) are all compatible with the iPod classic.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Malware steals 225,000+ Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones
- Apple announces partnership with Cisco for iOS business users
- Report: New Apple TV to support Bluetooth gaming controllers
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?