Marware debuts new cases for iPod classic, 3G nano
Marware has introduced its first cases for the new iPod classic and third-generation iPod nano. The Sportsuit Relay and Sportsuit Runabout for third-generation iPod nano are armband-style active cases that feature a clear plastic cover for the nano’s screen and Click Wheel, and include a wristband for wearing the iPod like a watch, and a adjustable extension piece for wearing the case like an armband. The Sportsuit Relay adds room for the Nike + iPod Sport Kit receiver, as well as a protective Nike sensor pouch for use on non-Nike+ running shoes. The Marware Sportsuit Relay and Sportsuit Runabout for 3G iPod nano are available now and sell for $30 and $20, respectively. The Sportsuit Convertible offers the same clear plastic cover as the Relay and Runabout, but includes a removable belt clip, handstrap, and an armband, all of which use the Multidapt clip system for easy conversion. Other features include access to the hold button, Click Wheel, headphone port, and Dock connector, and orca-skin neoprene construction. It is available now and sells for $30. The Sportsuit Sleeve for 3G nano features a 2mm neoprene exterior, a stretch orca-skin front pocket for earphones, and a removable mini clip on the back. It is available now and sells $20.
The Sport Grip for third generation iPod nano and iPod classic are silicone cases featuring side grips, access to the hold button, Click Wheel, headphone port, and Dock connector. Both include protective film for the iPods’ displays and Click Wheels and are available now; the Sport Grip for 3G nano sells for $10, the iPod classic model sells for $15. In addition, Marware’s previous Sidewinder ($30), Sportsuit Sleeve ($20), and Trail Vue for 5G iPod ($30) are all compatible with the iPod classic.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?