Marware debuts new cases for iPod classic, 3G nano
Marware has introduced its first cases for the new iPod classic and third-generation iPod nano. The Sportsuit Relay and Sportsuit Runabout for third-generation iPod nano are armband-style active cases that feature a clear plastic cover for the nano’s screen and Click Wheel, and include a wristband for wearing the iPod like a watch, and a adjustable extension piece for wearing the case like an armband. The Sportsuit Relay adds room for the Nike + iPod Sport Kit receiver, as well as a protective Nike sensor pouch for use on non-Nike+ running shoes. The Marware Sportsuit Relay and Sportsuit Runabout for 3G iPod nano are available now and sell for $30 and $20, respectively. The Sportsuit Convertible offers the same clear plastic cover as the Relay and Runabout, but includes a removable belt clip, handstrap, and an armband, all of which use the Multidapt clip system for easy conversion. Other features include access to the hold button, Click Wheel, headphone port, and Dock connector, and orca-skin neoprene construction. It is available now and sells for $30. The Sportsuit Sleeve for 3G nano features a 2mm neoprene exterior, a stretch orca-skin front pocket for earphones, and a removable mini clip on the back. It is available now and sells $20.
The Sport Grip for third generation iPod nano and iPod classic are silicone cases featuring side grips, access to the hold button, Click Wheel, headphone port, and Dock connector. Both include protective film for the iPods’ displays and Click Wheels and are available now; the Sport Grip for 3G nano sells for $10, the iPod classic model sells for $15. In addition, Marware’s previous Sidewinder ($30), Sportsuit Sleeve ($20), and Trail Vue for 5G iPod ($30) are all compatible with the iPod classic.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?