Marware debuts two leather cases for iPhone 3G
Marware has debuted its C.E.O. Glide and C.E.O. Flip Vue cases for iPhone 3G. Available in black, white, or red, the C.E.O. Glide is a slim, sleeve-style case made with a firm-textured Nappa leather exterior and microfiber interior. It features a dual-purpose strap that both helps with iPhone removal and helps secure it by folding over the top of the phone and attaching to the other side with Velcro. The C.E.O. Glide for iPhone 3G will also include clear protective film and a microfiber cleaning cloth, and is available for pre-order now for $25.
The C.E.O. Flip Vue is a flip-style leather case for iPhone 3G, offering a black leather exterior with perforated leather and contrast stitching accents, a magnetic closure, and access to all ports and controls. Other features include an interchangeable Multidapt low-profile belt clip, elastic siding for a more secure fit, and included clear protective film and microfiber cleaning cloth. Available for pre-order now, the C.E.O. Flip Vue for iPhone 3G sells for $30. Both cases are listed as “coming soon.”
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?