Marware intros cases for iPod classic, touch
Marware has introduced two more new cases, the Sportsuit Convertible for iPod classic, and the C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch. The Sportsuit Convertible for iPod classic is a multi-functional case that features a 3-in-1 design, allowing users to “convert” their case to an adjustable arm-band case, to a belt or shoulder strap clip-on case, or to a slim-profile protective sleeve. Made from orca-skin neoprene, other features include a clear plastic cover for both the screen and Click Wheel, and access to the hold button, Click Wheel, headphone port and Dock connector. The Marware Sportsuit Convertible for iPod classic fits both 80GB and 160GB models, and will be available soon in black, blue or silver. It will sell for $35.
The Marware C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch is a horizontal “folio”-style case featuring a Nappa leather outer and soft leather interior. It features a notched bottom for easier iPod removal, access to the headphone port and On/Off button, a secure magnetic closure, and a low-profile belt clip. In addition, it includes clear protective film for the touch’s screen and a microfiber cleaning cloth. The Marware C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch will be available soon and will sell for $30.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?