Marware intros cases for iPod classic, touch
Marware has introduced two more new cases, the Sportsuit Convertible for iPod classic, and the C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch. The Sportsuit Convertible for iPod classic is a multi-functional case that features a 3-in-1 design, allowing users to “convert” their case to an adjustable arm-band case, to a belt or shoulder strap clip-on case, or to a slim-profile protective sleeve. Made from orca-skin neoprene, other features include a clear plastic cover for both the screen and Click Wheel, and access to the hold button, Click Wheel, headphone port and Dock connector. The Marware Sportsuit Convertible for iPod classic fits both 80GB and 160GB models, and will be available soon in black, blue or silver. It will sell for $35.
The Marware C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch is a horizontal “folio”-style case featuring a Nappa leather outer and soft leather interior. It features a notched bottom for easier iPod removal, access to the headphone port and On/Off button, a secure magnetic closure, and a low-profile belt clip. In addition, it includes clear protective film for the touch’s screen and a microfiber cleaning cloth. The Marware C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch will be available soon and will sell for $30.
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Apple adds more vice presidents to executive webpage
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- Lepow Pie X-Series Magnetic Power Bank and Case Combo
- Tylt Energi 2K Smart Travel Charger
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today