Marware intros cases for iPod classic, touch
Marware has introduced two more new cases, the Sportsuit Convertible for iPod classic, and the C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch. The Sportsuit Convertible for iPod classic is a multi-functional case that features a 3-in-1 design, allowing users to “convert” their case to an adjustable arm-band case, to a belt or shoulder strap clip-on case, or to a slim-profile protective sleeve. Made from orca-skin neoprene, other features include a clear plastic cover for both the screen and Click Wheel, and access to the hold button, Click Wheel, headphone port and Dock connector. The Marware Sportsuit Convertible for iPod classic fits both 80GB and 160GB models, and will be available soon in black, blue or silver. It will sell for $35.
The Marware C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch is a horizontal “folio”-style case featuring a Nappa leather outer and soft leather interior. It features a notched bottom for easier iPod removal, access to the headphone port and On/Off button, a secure magnetic closure, and a low-profile belt clip. In addition, it includes clear protective film for the touch’s screen and a microfiber cleaning cloth. The Marware C.E.O. Premiere for iPod touch will be available soon and will sell for $30.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?