Marware intros more cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Marware has introduced its new Sportsuit Convertible cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch, along with another Sport Grip case for the nano 4G. Made from Lycra and Orka-skin material, the new Sportsuit Convertible 3-in-1 case leverages Marware’s Multidapt system to function as an armband, belt clip case, or low profile sleeve. It features a clear vinyl protector for the iPod nano’s Click Wheel and screen or the iPod touch’s screen, comes with a Multidapt base, armband, belt clip, and key pocket, and is available for pre-order for the iPod nano 4G ($30) and iPod touch 2G ($35). Also new is the company’s Sport Grip for iPod nano 4G. This form-fitting silicone case features open access to the screen, Click Wheel, headphone jack, and hold switch, a built-in protective dock connector flap, and textured sides for added grip. It includes a clear film protector and cleaning cloth, and is available now for $15. Finally, Marware announced that it is now shipping its Glide case for the iPod touch 2G. The pocket-style leather case features a microfiber interior, a dual-purpose strap for easy removal of the touch, a Velcro closure for a more secure fit, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It sells for $25.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Retrial for damages in Apple patent case set for March or April
- Google omits HealthKit support from Android Wear iOS app
- Apple eyed Bill Simmons for exclusive podcast deal
- Amazon Video app update lets Prime users download movies, TV shows for offline viewing
- Report: Apple considering move into original programming
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?