Marware intros more cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Marware has introduced its new Sportsuit Convertible cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch, along with another Sport Grip case for the nano 4G. Made from Lycra and Orka-skin material, the new Sportsuit Convertible 3-in-1 case leverages Marware’s Multidapt system to function as an armband, belt clip case, or low profile sleeve. It features a clear vinyl protector for the iPod nano’s Click Wheel and screen or the iPod touch’s screen, comes with a Multidapt base, armband, belt clip, and key pocket, and is available for pre-order for the iPod nano 4G ($30) and iPod touch 2G ($35). Also new is the company’s Sport Grip for iPod nano 4G. This form-fitting silicone case features open access to the screen, Click Wheel, headphone jack, and hold switch, a built-in protective dock connector flap, and textured sides for added grip. It includes a clear film protector and cleaning cloth, and is available now for $15. Finally, Marware announced that it is now shipping its Glide case for the iPod touch 2G. The pocket-style leather case features a microfiber interior, a dual-purpose strap for easy removal of the touch, a Velcro closure for a more secure fit, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It sells for $25.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?