Marware intros more cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Marware has introduced its new Sportsuit Convertible cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch, along with another Sport Grip case for the nano 4G. Made from Lycra and Orka-skin material, the new Sportsuit Convertible 3-in-1 case leverages Marware’s Multidapt system to function as an armband, belt clip case, or low profile sleeve. It features a clear vinyl protector for the iPod nano’s Click Wheel and screen or the iPod touch’s screen, comes with a Multidapt base, armband, belt clip, and key pocket, and is available for pre-order for the iPod nano 4G ($30) and iPod touch 2G ($35). Also new is the company’s Sport Grip for iPod nano 4G. This form-fitting silicone case features open access to the screen, Click Wheel, headphone jack, and hold switch, a built-in protective dock connector flap, and textured sides for added grip. It includes a clear film protector and cleaning cloth, and is available now for $15. Finally, Marware announced that it is now shipping its Glide case for the iPod touch 2G. The pocket-style leather case features a microfiber interior, a dual-purpose strap for easy removal of the touch, a Velcro closure for a more secure fit, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It sells for $25.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?