Marware intros more cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Marware has introduced its new Sportsuit Convertible cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch, along with another Sport Grip case for the nano 4G. Made from Lycra and Orka-skin material, the new Sportsuit Convertible 3-in-1 case leverages Marware’s Multidapt system to function as an armband, belt clip case, or low profile sleeve. It features a clear vinyl protector for the iPod nano’s Click Wheel and screen or the iPod touch’s screen, comes with a Multidapt base, armband, belt clip, and key pocket, and is available for pre-order for the iPod nano 4G ($30) and iPod touch 2G ($35). Also new is the company’s Sport Grip for iPod nano 4G. This form-fitting silicone case features open access to the screen, Click Wheel, headphone jack, and hold switch, a built-in protective dock connector flap, and textured sides for added grip. It includes a clear film protector and cleaning cloth, and is available now for $15. Finally, Marware announced that it is now shipping its Glide case for the iPod touch 2G. The pocket-style leather case features a microfiber interior, a dual-purpose strap for easy removal of the touch, a Velcro closure for a more secure fit, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It sells for $25.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards