Marware outs new cases for iPad
Marware has introduced a number of new cases for the Apple iPad. The Eco-Envi for iPad is an envelope sleeve-style case made from RoHS-compliant leather, featuring contrast stitching, a secure Velcro closure flap, and an environmentally-friendly fleece interior. It sells for $50. The MicroShell for iPad is a thin polycarbonate case with a flexible design to minimize stress when inserting and removing the iPad, open access to ports and controls, and either a translucent or smooth metallic finish. It sells for $40. The Eco-Envi and MicroShell are also available in a combo pack, called the Eco-Envi +, for $70.
The SportShell Convertible is a 4-in-1 modular hard shell case, offering a removable hand strap, four hinged supports that swivel out to provide either a typing or display/viewing stand, interchangeable black and clear back covers that either cover the rear of the case or allow a viewing window for 5x7 photos, graphics, or artwork, and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $60. Finally, the SportGrip Pro for iPad is a dual-layered silicone case featuring push-through button covers, open access to other ports and controls, a thin inner layer of silicone for low-profile protection, an outer layer of silicone offering additional back and corner protection, and the ability to slide a hand in between the two layers for a more confident grip. It is available in a variety of colors and sells for $40. All of Marware’s new cases for the iPad are available for order now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit [Update: settlement approved]
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Apple pushing out fix next week for ‘FREAK’ security flaw
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?