Marware outs new cases for iPad
Marware has introduced a number of new cases for the Apple iPad. The Eco-Envi for iPad is an envelope sleeve-style case made from RoHS-compliant leather, featuring contrast stitching, a secure Velcro closure flap, and an environmentally-friendly fleece interior. It sells for $50. The MicroShell for iPad is a thin polycarbonate case with a flexible design to minimize stress when inserting and removing the iPad, open access to ports and controls, and either a translucent or smooth metallic finish. It sells for $40. The Eco-Envi and MicroShell are also available in a combo pack, called the Eco-Envi +, for $70.
The SportShell Convertible is a 4-in-1 modular hard shell case, offering a removable hand strap, four hinged supports that swivel out to provide either a typing or display/viewing stand, interchangeable black and clear back covers that either cover the rear of the case or allow a viewing window for 5x7 photos, graphics, or artwork, and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $60. Finally, the SportGrip Pro for iPad is a dual-layered silicone case featuring push-through button covers, open access to other ports and controls, a thin inner layer of silicone for low-profile protection, an outer layer of silicone offering additional back and corner protection, and the ability to slide a hand in between the two layers for a more confident grip. It is available in a variety of colors and sells for $40. All of Marware’s new cases for the iPad are available for order now.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards