Marware outs new cases for iPad
Marware has introduced a number of new cases for the Apple iPad. The Eco-Envi for iPad is an envelope sleeve-style case made from RoHS-compliant leather, featuring contrast stitching, a secure Velcro closure flap, and an environmentally-friendly fleece interior. It sells for $50. The MicroShell for iPad is a thin polycarbonate case with a flexible design to minimize stress when inserting and removing the iPad, open access to ports and controls, and either a translucent or smooth metallic finish. It sells for $40. The Eco-Envi and MicroShell are also available in a combo pack, called the Eco-Envi +, for $70.
The SportShell Convertible is a 4-in-1 modular hard shell case, offering a removable hand strap, four hinged supports that swivel out to provide either a typing or display/viewing stand, interchangeable black and clear back covers that either cover the rear of the case or allow a viewing window for 5x7 photos, graphics, or artwork, and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $60. Finally, the SportGrip Pro for iPad is a dual-layered silicone case featuring push-through button covers, open access to other ports and controls, a thin inner layer of silicone for low-profile protection, an outer layer of silicone offering additional back and corner protection, and the ability to slide a hand in between the two layers for a more confident grip. It is available in a variety of colors and sells for $40. All of Marware’s new cases for the iPad are available for order now.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album to stream on Apple Music
- Apple publishes detailed list of Siri HomeKit commands
- Apple to pay 0.2 cents per song during Apple Music free trial
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- SwitchEasy Canvas + Rave for iPad Air 2
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?