Marware outs new cases for iPad
Marware has introduced a number of new cases for the Apple iPad. The Eco-Envi for iPad is an envelope sleeve-style case made from RoHS-compliant leather, featuring contrast stitching, a secure Velcro closure flap, and an environmentally-friendly fleece interior. It sells for $50. The MicroShell for iPad is a thin polycarbonate case with a flexible design to minimize stress when inserting and removing the iPad, open access to ports and controls, and either a translucent or smooth metallic finish. It sells for $40. The Eco-Envi and MicroShell are also available in a combo pack, called the Eco-Envi +, for $70.
The SportShell Convertible is a 4-in-1 modular hard shell case, offering a removable hand strap, four hinged supports that swivel out to provide either a typing or display/viewing stand, interchangeable black and clear back covers that either cover the rear of the case or allow a viewing window for 5x7 photos, graphics, or artwork, and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $60. Finally, the SportGrip Pro for iPad is a dual-layered silicone case featuring push-through button covers, open access to other ports and controls, a thin inner layer of silicone for low-profile protection, an outer layer of silicone offering additional back and corner protection, and the ability to slide a hand in between the two layers for a more confident grip. It is available in a variety of colors and sells for $40. All of Marware’s new cases for the iPad are available for order now.
- iFixit tears down the Apple Pencil
- Jony Ive gives insight into Apple Pencil’s creation
- iPad Pro available in some US Apple Stores today
- Tim Cook talks iPad Pro, wonders why anyone would buy a PC now
- iPad Pro available online Wednesday, hits stores later this week
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Apple Music coming to Sonos Dec. 15 through public beta program
- Apple to drop headphone jack from next iPhone?
- Amazon Instant Video app could hit Apple TV ‘within a few weeks’
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for iPad Pro
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?