Marware rolls out 5G iPod case lineup
Marware today introduced its new line of cases for Apple’s fifth-generation iPod. The lineup features “innovative materials chosen specifically to maintain the impressively slim profile of the iPod while providing maximum protection,” according to the company. A summary of the seven new cases, which will ship in December, is below.
Sportsuit Convertible (1)
Made of orca-skin neoprene, the case offers “rugged protection and a multitude of wearing and use options.” It features an armband, hand strap, belt clip, and removable lid with front storage pocket. The Sportsuit Convertible is available in black, blue or silver for $35.
Sportsuit Sleeve (2)
The Sportsuit Sleeve is a neoprene case that offers a velcro top closure, an earphone pocket, and a removable belt clip. The case sells for $20 and comes in either black or blue.
Sportsuit Basic (3)
The form-fitting neoprene case offers all-around coverage, a clear screen and click wheel protector, and a removable belt clip. The Sportsuit Basic is available in black for $20.
Sport Grip Backwinder (4)
Available in several colors, the silicone case sports a built-in cord winder to adjust the length of your earphones. The case comes with a static film to protect the screen, and sells for $20. Black, blue, white, pink and green colors are available.
The hard case features a “slide-and-hide arm” that stows away while cords are in use and slides out for cord storage. The Sidewinder also has a retractable kickstand that supports the case on a desktop for watching videos. It comes in black or white for $30.
CEO Classic (6)
The leather case has two removable lids—one with a storage pocket for earphones and one with a play–through click wheel protector. Available in black, it comes with a removable belt clip and sells for $35.
Sportsuit Santa (7)
The Santa Claus-inspired case is perfect for the holiday season and “makes an excellent stocking over the fireplace or as an ornament on the tree.” It comes with a lanyard, carabiner and belt loop, and sells for $20.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?