Marware unveils iPod nano case lineup
Marware has introduced its new accessory lineup for Apple’s iPod nano. The new line consists of 10 cases made from neoprene, silicone, plastic, fabric and leather in a variety of styles and colors. “Rather than scaling down existing case designs to fit the nano, Marware has designed new, unique cases that complement the nano’s sleek form,” explains the company. Most of the cases, which are summarized below, will be available by the end of October.
The orca-skin neoprene case features a unique side-opening lid, clear plastic screen and click wheel protector, armband clip, belt clip, and hand strap. It comes in black, blue or silver for $29.95.
Sporty neoprene case offers complete protection and features a removable belt clip, velcro closure and a pocket to hold earphones. It’s available in black or blue for $19.95.
An ultra-slim, form-fitting case with screen protector and removable mini clip. It comes in black and sells for $19.95.
Flexible silicone case with clear plastic screen protector. The case is available in 10 colors for $9.95 each.
Sport Grip Extreme
Rugged silicone case with hard plastic screen-protector, carabiner, and lanyard. Available in same 10 colors for $19.95.
Hard plastic case with pull-out side for earphone storage. It also features a screen protector and removable belt clip, and is available in black for $19.95.
CEO Card Wallet
The full-grain leather wallet holds business cards and your nano. The $24.95 case comes in black, brown, red and pink.
CEO Billfold Wallet
A full-featured black leather wallet that holds your nano, credit cards, cash and other essentials. It sells for $34.95 and features plastic screen and click wheel protector. Marware notes that it is for jacket pocket use only.
Animal print case come with lanyard and carabiner, and is available in seven different prints. It sells for $19.95.
Nano-sized version of its holiday-inspired iPod sleeve. It includes lanyard and carabiner and sells for $19.95.
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today