Marware unveils new cases for iPhone, iPod nano
Marware has introduced new C.E.O. cases for the iPhone and iPod nano (with video), as well as its Sidewinder case for iPod nano. The C.E.O. Flip Vue for iPhone is a flip-open leather case that features unique vertical and horizontal stand capability, a removable 360-degree rotating ratchet clip, included screen protector film and microfiber cleaning cloth, and access to all ports and controls. The C.E.O. Cover Vue is also a flip-open leather case, featuring both a fold-back flap for screen protection, and a second, fold-under flap that offers protection for the iPhone’s Dock Connector. Other features include access to all controls and ports, vertical and horizontal stand capability, a removable 360-degree rotating ratchet clip, and included screen protector film and microfiber cleaning cloth. The C.E.O. Flip Vue and C.E.O. Cover Vue are available in brown or black leather, and sell for $30 each.
The C.E.O. Slim is a slim profile leather case for iPod nano that features a clear plastic screen protector and a unique bottom strap closure. It also comes in black, tan, or red leather, offers full access to all controls and ports, and sells for $20. The C.E.O. Slim Fold is a flip-open leather case, featuring a bottom magnetic closure and open-face access to the screen and Click Wheel. It is available in black or brown leather, and sells for $25. Finally, the Sidewinder for iPod nano is a clear polycarbonate case featuring a patent-pending, retractable cord-management arm. Other features include a Multidapt clip base, included clear film display and Click Wheel protectors, microfiber cleaning cloth, and access to all controls and ports. The Marware Sidewinder for iPod nano (with video) is available now and sells for $25.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?