Marware unveils new cases for iPhone, iPod nano
Marware has introduced new C.E.O. cases for the iPhone and iPod nano (with video), as well as its Sidewinder case for iPod nano. The C.E.O. Flip Vue for iPhone is a flip-open leather case that features unique vertical and horizontal stand capability, a removable 360-degree rotating ratchet clip, included screen protector film and microfiber cleaning cloth, and access to all ports and controls. The C.E.O. Cover Vue is also a flip-open leather case, featuring both a fold-back flap for screen protection, and a second, fold-under flap that offers protection for the iPhone’s Dock Connector. Other features include access to all controls and ports, vertical and horizontal stand capability, a removable 360-degree rotating ratchet clip, and included screen protector film and microfiber cleaning cloth. The C.E.O. Flip Vue and C.E.O. Cover Vue are available in brown or black leather, and sell for $30 each.
The C.E.O. Slim is a slim profile leather case for iPod nano that features a clear plastic screen protector and a unique bottom strap closure. It also comes in black, tan, or red leather, offers full access to all controls and ports, and sells for $20. The C.E.O. Slim Fold is a flip-open leather case, featuring a bottom magnetic closure and open-face access to the screen and Click Wheel. It is available in black or brown leather, and sells for $25. Finally, the Sidewinder for iPod nano is a clear polycarbonate case featuring a patent-pending, retractable cord-management arm. Other features include a Multidapt clip base, included clear film display and Click Wheel protectors, microfiber cleaning cloth, and access to all controls and ports. The Marware Sidewinder for iPod nano (with video) is available now and sells for $25.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Most screen protectors should work with 3D Touch
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Numerous companies debut iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus cases
- Google omits HealthKit support from Android Wear iOS app
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple now selling SIM-free iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- AT&T opens up Wi-Fi calling for iPhone
- Battery impact of Samsung vs TSMC A9 chips overestimated? (Update: Apple response)
- Apple TV, iPad Pro to be sold online in late October, in stores early November?
- iBooks adds exclusive enhanced editions of Harry Potter series
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- Parrot Airborne Night and Airborne Cargo Drones
- Griffin Survivor Journey and Survivor Summit for iPhone 6/6s
- Parrot Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drones
- Trident Case Aegis Pro Case for iPhone 6/6s
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?