Marware unveils new cases for iPhone, iPod nano
Marware has introduced new C.E.O. cases for the iPhone and iPod nano (with video), as well as its Sidewinder case for iPod nano. The C.E.O. Flip Vue for iPhone is a flip-open leather case that features unique vertical and horizontal stand capability, a removable 360-degree rotating ratchet clip, included screen protector film and microfiber cleaning cloth, and access to all ports and controls. The C.E.O. Cover Vue is also a flip-open leather case, featuring both a fold-back flap for screen protection, and a second, fold-under flap that offers protection for the iPhone’s Dock Connector. Other features include access to all controls and ports, vertical and horizontal stand capability, a removable 360-degree rotating ratchet clip, and included screen protector film and microfiber cleaning cloth. The C.E.O. Flip Vue and C.E.O. Cover Vue are available in brown or black leather, and sell for $30 each.
The C.E.O. Slim is a slim profile leather case for iPod nano that features a clear plastic screen protector and a unique bottom strap closure. It also comes in black, tan, or red leather, offers full access to all controls and ports, and sells for $20. The C.E.O. Slim Fold is a flip-open leather case, featuring a bottom magnetic closure and open-face access to the screen and Click Wheel. It is available in black or brown leather, and sells for $25. Finally, the Sidewinder for iPod nano is a clear polycarbonate case featuring a patent-pending, retractable cord-management arm. Other features include a Multidapt clip base, included clear film display and Click Wheel protectors, microfiber cleaning cloth, and access to all controls and ports. The Marware Sidewinder for iPod nano (with video) is available now and sells for $25.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?