Marware unveils new cases for iPhone, iPod nano
Marware has introduced new C.E.O. cases for the iPhone and iPod nano (with video), as well as its Sidewinder case for iPod nano. The C.E.O. Flip Vue for iPhone is a flip-open leather case that features unique vertical and horizontal stand capability, a removable 360-degree rotating ratchet clip, included screen protector film and microfiber cleaning cloth, and access to all ports and controls. The C.E.O. Cover Vue is also a flip-open leather case, featuring both a fold-back flap for screen protection, and a second, fold-under flap that offers protection for the iPhone’s Dock Connector. Other features include access to all controls and ports, vertical and horizontal stand capability, a removable 360-degree rotating ratchet clip, and included screen protector film and microfiber cleaning cloth. The C.E.O. Flip Vue and C.E.O. Cover Vue are available in brown or black leather, and sell for $30 each.
The C.E.O. Slim is a slim profile leather case for iPod nano that features a clear plastic screen protector and a unique bottom strap closure. It also comes in black, tan, or red leather, offers full access to all controls and ports, and sells for $20. The C.E.O. Slim Fold is a flip-open leather case, featuring a bottom magnetic closure and open-face access to the screen and Click Wheel. It is available in black or brown leather, and sells for $25. Finally, the Sidewinder for iPod nano is a clear polycarbonate case featuring a patent-pending, retractable cord-management arm. Other features include a Multidapt clip base, included clear film display and Click Wheel protectors, microfiber cleaning cloth, and access to all controls and ports. The Marware Sidewinder for iPod nano (with video) is available now and sells for $25.
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Nautilus announces HealthKit integration
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0