Mass Effect Infiltrator adds bonus mission, manual aiming
Electronic Arts has released major update to Mass Effect Infiltrator adding a new bonus mission and several new gameplay features. Designed as a scaled down, mobile version of the popular console game, this third-person action shooter puts players in the role of Randall Enzo, a Cerberus agent gone rogue who must fight his way out of a hostile secret base using high-tech armour and weapons against an army of enemy soldiers. The latest update adds a new bonus mission that allows players to take on the role of a captured Turian experiment victim who awakens in the medical bay in the middle of a battle and must fight his way out.
The new version also adds several other major gameplay improvements such support for manual aiming; players can now disable the controversial “tap-to-aim” function in the options section to take control of the in-game aiming themselves, although the responsiveness of the automatic aiming has also been improved. The Paragon & Renegade feature has also been introduced to the mobile version, modifying the character’s facial scars and biotic colours based on the choices they make. Additional improvements include new mission rewards, optimizations and higher-resolution graphics for the new iPad Retina Display. Mass Effect Infiltrator is a universal app and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?