Mass Effect Infiltrator adds bonus mission, manual aiming
Electronic Arts has released major update to Mass Effect Infiltrator adding a new bonus mission and several new gameplay features. Designed as a scaled down, mobile version of the popular console game, this third-person action shooter puts players in the role of Randall Enzo, a Cerberus agent gone rogue who must fight his way out of a hostile secret base using high-tech armour and weapons against an army of enemy soldiers. The latest update adds a new bonus mission that allows players to take on the role of a captured Turian experiment victim who awakens in the medical bay in the middle of a battle and must fight his way out.
The new version also adds several other major gameplay improvements such support for manual aiming; players can now disable the controversial “tap-to-aim” function in the options section to take control of the in-game aiming themselves, although the responsiveness of the automatic aiming has also been improved. The Paragon & Renegade feature has also been introduced to the mobile version, modifying the character’s facial scars and biotic colours based on the choices they make. Additional improvements include new mission rewards, optimizations and higher-resolution graphics for the new iPad Retina Display. Mass Effect Infiltrator is a universal app and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Apple adds transit directions for Boston, Sydney
- Apple rolls out app thinning in iOS 9.0.2
- Adobe releases Photoshop Fix, Capture CC apps for iOS
- New Philips Hue Bridge supports HomeKit, Siri
- 80 Days, Microgee, Tweetbot 4, Burstio, Evernote, Google Photos
- Apple pulls app that documented US drone strikes
- AT&T opens up Wi-Fi calling for iPhone
- Battery impact of Samsung vs TSMC A9 chips overestimated? (Update: Apple response)
- Apple TV, iPad Pro to be sold online in late October, in stores early November?
- iBooks adds exclusive enhanced editions of Harry Potter series
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Griffin Survivor Journey and Survivor Summit for iPhone 6/6s
- Parrot Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drones
- Trident Case Aegis Pro Case for iPhone 6/6s
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?