Matias USB 2.0 keyboard doubles as iPod shuffle dock
Matias has unveiled a new computer keyboard that features a dedicated USB 2.0 dock for the iPod shuffle (or other iPod using a USB cable).
The Matias USB 2.0 Keyboard, which was originally planned to be called the “iPod shuffleboard,” also features two USB 1.1 ports for other devices such as your mouse and joystick. It comes in two versions—a white, Mac-only version with Option Key symbols like the company’s OS X Keyboard and Tactile Pro Keyboard, and a black version that works with both Macs and PCs. They both sell for $39.95, or $49.95 with a mouse.
- Apple intros space gray iPod touch, nano, shuffle
- Apple patents fourth-generation iPod shuffle
- Updated photo gallery: every new 2012 iPod shuffle
- First photos show 2012 iPod shuffle colors, textures
- New iPod shuffle to debut at WWDC?
- Apple patent points to iPod nano/shuffle speaker
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?