Mattel shows Angry Birds playset at CES | iLounge News

Mattel shows Angry Birds playset at CES

image

Toy maker Mattel is showing a new Angry Birds-branded playset at the 2011 International CES. Named “Angry Birds: Knock On Wood,” the multi-piece plastic set includes recreations of the red, yellow, and black bomb birds from the game, a variety of wooden set pieces and pigs, and a slingshot launcher. Also included are point cards for keeping track of the score. Angry Birds: Knock On Wood will launch in May and will retail for $15; a second playset is planned for release, as is a card-based Angry Birds game. Keep reading for more pictures.

« Incipio shows Game Boy iPhone case, advanced designs

Mobee shows new chargers for Magic Trackpad, more »

Comments

HA! My 3 y.o. son will go ape for this, he plays Angry Birds on my wife’s iPad all the time.

Posted by Charles Starrett on January 8, 2011 at 4:47 PM (CST)

the only thing that would be missing is their special attacks. :(

Posted by Charles Starrett on January 9, 2011 at 7:03 AM (CST)

Wonder if there is a mail order eagle you can get

Posted by Charles Starrett on January 9, 2011 at 11:48 PM (CST)

Hahaha, now this is cool.  I play the iphone app on and off as i just get too frustrated sometimes (hahaha), but I love their success and hope they continue.  I just wonder what the card game will look like hahaha. Maybe Yu-Gi-Oh will use a golden eagle monster next! “I’m not scared of your Egyptian God Card, Kiba! I play GOLDEN EAGLE in attach mode!” hahahaha

Posted by Charles Starrett on January 11, 2011 at 10:17 AM (CST)

Where can I buy this b/c my little bro is OBSESSED with this and it would be the best gift in the world!! Plz answer fast b/c Christmas is just around the corner!!!!<3

Posted by Charles Starrett on December 10, 2011 at 10:37 AM (CST)

i got my 8 year old daughter this and she loved this so if your name is Sara Fetterolf get your 8 year old daughter this,          NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Charles Starrett on February 27, 2012 at 11:03 PM (CST)