MaxBoost Fusion Battery Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and MaxBoost are giving away ten (10) Maxboost Fusion Color Battery Case (retail value $69.95). Five (5) random winners will each receive a Black Fusion Battery Case and five (5) random winners will each receive a White Fusion Battery Case. All winners will also receive a pack of eight (8) compatible color Snap Cases (retail value $5.99).
The Maxboost Fusion Color Battery Case is the ultimate iPhone 5 power accessory. Featuring a detachable two-piece design, the Fusion uses a wide variety of colorful snap-on cases which easily attach to an extended battery backing. The Fusion can almost double your battery life! Simply snap on a color case, connect the battery and charge! When your battery is full, remove the battery case to reveal the stunning snap-on case below. Charging and protecting your iPhone has never been so easy.
For more information visit MaxBoostPower.com.
Benjamin Andrew brown
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on June 30, 2013 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on July 3, 2013. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Daily Deal: The Beats Pill XL Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Enter for a chance to win the Choose Your Own Apple Watch Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The New MacBook Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Last Chance to enter The Macbook Pro Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The DJI Phantom 2 Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Enter to win a 50” LG TV + Soundbar
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?