MaxBoost Fusion Battery Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and MaxBoost are giving away ten (10) Maxboost Fusion Color Battery Case (retail value $69.95). Five (5) random winners will each receive a Black Fusion Battery Case and five (5) random winners will each receive a White Fusion Battery Case. All winners will also receive a pack of eight (8) compatible color Snap Cases (retail value $5.99).
The Maxboost Fusion Color Battery Case is the ultimate iPhone 5 power accessory. Featuring a detachable two-piece design, the Fusion uses a wide variety of colorful snap-on cases which easily attach to an extended battery backing. The Fusion can almost double your battery life! Simply snap on a color case, connect the battery and charge! When your battery is full, remove the battery case to reveal the stunning snap-on case below. Charging and protecting your iPhone has never been so easy.
For more information visit MaxBoostPower.com.
Benjamin Andrew brown
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on June 30, 2013 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on July 3, 2013. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Daily Deal: The Mega Macbook Giveaway
- Edifier MP700 Speaker Giveaway - Winners Announced
- Daily Deal: The New Apple TV Giveaway
- MacX Video Converter Pro & WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe Giveaway
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro & WinX DVD Ripper Platinum Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The iPhone 6S Giveaway
- Tim Cook to host Hillary Clinton fundraiser
- Report: Apple to update Apple Store app with personalized recommendations
- Report: Apple now prioritizing autonomous driving system in car project
- WSJ: Apple’s ‘hard-charging’ approach unsuccessful in negotiations with TV networks
- Video purports to show official Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter
- New iPhone pre-orders to start Sept. 9?
- Apple has sold one billion iPhones
- Parkopedia to provide detailed parking information for Apple Maps [Updated]
- Microsoft releases Pix camera app for iPhone
- Adobe launches new Lightroom viewer for Apple TV
- Moe Bull Stand for iPad Air 2 + 9.7” iPad Pro
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app