“Me and my iPod” contest winners announced
The last two iLounge contests were exciting for readers because of the prizes, but they've been even more exciting for iLounge editors because we've had a chance to see the tremendous creativity our users possess.
It was easier to pick winners for last month's iPod Concepts contest - this month's 200+ entries included a tremendous number of striking, funny, and creative concepts. (You can review the entries, including a few that couldn't be considered because of slight Photoshopping, in our Me and My iPod Photo Gallery.)
We considered each entry carefully and chose six possible winners from a pool of around twenty strong contenders, then picked the final three and ranked them as follows.
Judging Criteria: iLounge's editors picked three "best" photos from all the entries, based on our evaluations of the overall composition, creativeness, and appeal of the pictures. We did not expect that the winning shots would be perfect in each of these categories, but hoped that they would each make a strong visual statement.
Congratulations to all the other people that submitted fantastic entries, and a big thanks for participating!
When we assembled a list of our seventeen other favorite entries, we realized that there were far too many "Honorable Mentions" to post here, but we have selected a handful of others (in no order) to highlight, as well as three of the "Funny" entries we received.
Read our review of the UE-10 Pro Earphones.
View the Me and my iPod photo gallery for all entries.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Apps: A&E/History 2.0, Ally 3.0, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos 3.0 + Pandora 5.3
- Pioneer officially announces aftermarket CarPlay access
- iWatch: LG to supply flexible displays, September release?
- Alleged iPhone 6 front panel, batteries leaked
- Windows Phone 8.1 supports Passbook passes
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Incipio [Performance] Armband for iPhone 5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Brookstone Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartending
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac