“Me and my iPod” contest winners announced
The last two iLounge contests were exciting for readers because of the prizes, but they've been even more exciting for iLounge editors because we've had a chance to see the tremendous creativity our users possess.
It was easier to pick winners for last month's iPod Concepts contest - this month's 200+ entries included a tremendous number of striking, funny, and creative concepts. (You can review the entries, including a few that couldn't be considered because of slight Photoshopping, in our Me and My iPod Photo Gallery.)
We considered each entry carefully and chose six possible winners from a pool of around twenty strong contenders, then picked the final three and ranked them as follows.
Judging Criteria: iLounge's editors picked three "best" photos from all the entries, based on our evaluations of the overall composition, creativeness, and appeal of the pictures. We did not expect that the winning shots would be perfect in each of these categories, but hoped that they would each make a strong visual statement.
Congratulations to all the other people that submitted fantastic entries, and a big thanks for participating!
When we assembled a list of our seventeen other favorite entries, we realized that there were far too many "Honorable Mentions" to post here, but we have selected a handful of others (in no order) to highlight, as well as three of the "Funny" entries we received.
Read our review of the UE-10 Pro Earphones.
View the Me and my iPod photo gallery for all entries.
- Apple releases iOS 10.1, tvOS 10.0.1, watchOS 3.1
- New details about Apple Watch Nike+ exclusives, availability
- Apple’s website hints at possible Apple Pay launch in Germany
- ConnectSense Smart Outlet adds power monitoring, reduces price
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Apple releases fourth tvOS 10.0.1 beta
- iOS dev finds unimplemented one-handed keyboard in iOS code
- Apple sends out press invites for ‘Hello Again’ Oct. 27 Mac event
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.1 to developers
- Apple partners with builders to include HomeKit-enabled devices in new homes
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Series 2 Headphones
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps