Memorex launches four iPod speaker systems
Memorex has introduced four new speaker systems for the iPod. The systems, all of which feature a line-in jack and integrated Universal iPod Dock, include the Mi1003 speaker system for iPod, the Mi1112 2CD home speaker system for iPod, the Mi3000 iTrek portable speaker for iPod, and the Mi3001 iTrek portable speaker for iPod.
The Mi1003 is a small, circular speaker that features four neodymium speakers, a line-out jack, S-Video out, a subwoofer out jack, and a wireless remote control. It sells for $70. The Mi1112 packs dual front-loading CD players into its design, which also features a blue, backlit LCD display, a digital AM/FM radio, a wireless remote, and 25 watts of power.
The Mi3000 and Mi3001 are feature-identical, save for the Mi3000’s protective carrying case, which the Mi3001 lacks. Otherwise their features include a digital FM tuner, wireless remote, up to 15 hours of battery life from 6 “AA” batteries, headphone jack, and a recessed, protective compartment for the iPod. In addition, Memorex added two new colors, Blue and Pink, to its Mi3005 iMove line of iPod boomboxes. The Mi3000 is available now in limited release, with the rest of the lineup “coming soon.” Pricing for the Mi1112, Mi3000, and Mi3001 has yet to be determined.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?