Memorex launches four iPod speaker systems
Memorex has introduced four new speaker systems for the iPod. The systems, all of which feature a line-in jack and integrated Universal iPod Dock, include the Mi1003 speaker system for iPod, the Mi1112 2CD home speaker system for iPod, the Mi3000 iTrek portable speaker for iPod, and the Mi3001 iTrek portable speaker for iPod.
The Mi1003 is a small, circular speaker that features four neodymium speakers, a line-out jack, S-Video out, a subwoofer out jack, and a wireless remote control. It sells for $70. The Mi1112 packs dual front-loading CD players into its design, which also features a blue, backlit LCD display, a digital AM/FM radio, a wireless remote, and 25 watts of power.
The Mi3000 and Mi3001 are feature-identical, save for the Mi3000’s protective carrying case, which the Mi3001 lacks. Otherwise their features include a digital FM tuner, wireless remote, up to 15 hours of battery life from 6 “AA” batteries, headphone jack, and a recessed, protective compartment for the iPod. In addition, Memorex added two new colors, Blue and Pink, to its Mi3005 iMove line of iPod boomboxes. The Mi3000 is available now in limited release, with the rest of the lineup “coming soon.” Pricing for the Mi1112, Mi3000, and Mi3001 has yet to be determined.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?