Memorex reveals iFlip portable video player for iPod | iLounge News

Memorex reveals iFlip portable video player for iPod

image

imageimageimageimage

Memorex has provided iLounge with exclusive details and photos of a new portable video player for fifth-generation iPods. The new iFlip features an 8.4-inch LCD display, integrated speakers, tilting iPod dock, and lithium-ion battery. Users can watch videos stored on an iPod on the iFlip’s built-in display or use the player’s speakers for music-only playback.

The iFlip offers a native resolution of 480 x 234, while the integrated battery provides up to five hours of power. The fold-up unit also features S-video out, line out, and dual headphone jacks. While the iFlip has an on-screen menu system (brightness, contrast, sharpness, color, screen mode, etc.), Memorex said the user will still navigate music and video via the iPod. The iFlip will launch in mid-September, retailing for $200. It will be available in black or white, with an iFlip carrying case sold separately.

« 22Moo developing PodBuffet iTunes kiosk

Mix: Synaptics, iClod, HealthPod, PumpedforSummer »

Comments

Bought this and read the box which says it is compatible with 5th gen ipods. I have a 80g classic and it came with a docking sleeve for this ipod. Unfortunately I only got sound out of it. Called Memorex and after waiting 20min. I was put through to a representative that explained the unit only worked with sound using the 80g, but was capable displaying video with either the 30 or 60g. So beware.

Posted by suren on December 26, 2008 at 5:12 PM (PDT)

I have the Memorex iFlip and I love love love it.  However, when I got my new iPod Classic I can’t make it work together.  Any suggestions?

Posted by Sandra on December 28, 2008 at 5:32 PM (PDT)

Posted by Oleksandr on January 7, 2009 at 9:11 PM (PDT)

I have Apple iPod Classic Grey 160 Gb. The sound works, but I cannot see the image. What to me to do? Help please. Thanks. I have switched “video settings” to TV Out ON. TV Signal-NTSC. All the same there is no image. Can other format of my video on iPod is necessary?I ask you to help me. Thanks.

Posted by Oleksandr on January 7, 2009 at 9:20 PM (PDT)

I have the iPod 160GB classic, and I also bought the Memorex dvd player for the iPod. However, when I plug the iPod in, I get sound, but no picture on the screen. If anyone can help, PLEASE DO :o). Thanks

Posted by Oleksandr on January 8, 2009 at 3:58 PM (PDT)

Posted by Lesuk on January 8, 2009 at 9:01 PM (PDT)

Is this iflip compatible with the i-phone

Posted by sandy gatti on February 1, 2009 at 7:32 AM (PDT)

Is this iflip compatible with the i-phone

Posted by Joe on October 4, 2009 at 10:37 AM (PDT)

Page 3 of 3 pages  <  1 2 3