Minimal seeking funds for Taktik iPhone case
Minimal, makers of the LunaTik and TikTok watch cases for the sixth-generation iPod nano, is now seeking funding on Kickstarter for a new iPhone case. Dubbed the TakTik, the case—which will be made for both the iPhone 4/4S and the next-generation iPhone—is a ruggedized case offering protection from water, dust, and shocks. It features a unique suspension system that includes a 9mm impact truss silicone perimeter that sits between two ballistic polymer or anodized aluminum bezels. The front bezel includes an adhered compression seal liner to keep out water, while the rear bezel features an open, unobstructed camera pass-through hole. Other features include Gore acoustic ports for the speakers and microphone, gasket plugs for the headphone port and 30-pin connector that are furthermore covered with aluminum, a unique ring/silent switch solution that mimics the safety on a gun, and an optional Gorilla Glass protective cover for the front panel. Pledges start at $75 for a ballistic polymer model, $100 for a polymer model with Gorilla Glass, and $150 for an anodized aluminum model with Gorilla Glass.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?