Mission Workshop Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Mission Workshop are giving away the following three (3) backpacks.
Limited edition Sanction built with one of the oldest and most proven waterproof materials; waxed canvas. A great around-town, light-cargo day pack.
As with the standard issue Sanction it features multiple weatherproof pockets, urethane coated zippers, and an internal frame sheet. The large zippered pocket fits most 15'' laptops.
Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
The AP Series messenger bags feature the Arkiv® closure system and are made with a 1000d VX Cordura outer layer laminated to a PTFE membrane, resulting in an exceptionally durable and waterproof barrier to the elements. They feature a weatherproof roll top main compartment which can be used in either the "roll top" mode, or in the traditional "flap down" configuration.
The AP Series messenger bags also feature quick-access outboard pockets, internal zippered pockets, custom aluminum strap hardware, and detachable cross-chest stabilizer. Large zippered pocket fits laptop computers such as the 15in MacBook Pro (medium size only), 13in MacBook Air, or iPad.
Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
The AP Series Sanction rucksack features the Arkiv® closure system and is made with a 1000 denier VX Cordura ripstop shell backed with a PTFE waterproof membrane. In addition, the Sanction is lined with a lightweight VX70 ripstop liner. All of which resulting in an exceptionally durable and beautifully constructed barrier to the elements.
The AP Sanction also features YKK urethane coated zippers, waterproof materials, an internal frame sheet and an optional waist belt. A large zippered pocket fits laptop computers such as the 15in MacBook Pro, 13in MacBook Air, or iPad. Five other pockets and compartments round out this versatile pack. Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
For more information visit MissionWorkshop.com.Andrew Easter - Waxed Canvas Small Weatherproof Rucksack
Brian Hardyman - VX Messenger Bag // AP Series Featuring the Arkiv® closure system
George Dando - VX Small Rucksack // AP Series Featuring the Arkiv® closure system
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on January 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be three (3) winners announced on February 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?