Mission Workshop Giveaway - Winners Announced
Published: Saturday, December 31, 2011
Site News Categories:
iLounge and Mission Workshop are giving away the following three (3) backpacks.
Limited edition Sanction built with one of the oldest and most proven waterproof materials; waxed canvas. A great around-town, light-cargo day pack.
As with the standard issue Sanction it features multiple weatherproof pockets, urethane coated zippers, and an internal frame sheet. The large zippered pocket fits most 15'' laptops.
Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
The AP Series messenger bags feature the Arkiv® closure system and are made with a 1000d VX Cordura outer layer laminated to a PTFE membrane, resulting in an exceptionally durable and waterproof barrier to the elements. They feature a weatherproof roll top main compartment which can be used in either the "roll top" mode, or in the traditional "flap down" configuration.
The AP Series messenger bags also feature quick-access outboard pockets, internal zippered pockets, custom aluminum strap hardware, and detachable cross-chest stabilizer. Large zippered pocket fits laptop computers such as the 15in MacBook Pro (medium size only), 13in MacBook Air, or iPad.
Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
The AP Series Sanction rucksack features the Arkiv® closure system and is made with a 1000 denier VX Cordura ripstop shell backed with a PTFE waterproof membrane. In addition, the Sanction is lined with a lightweight VX70 ripstop liner. All of which resulting in an exceptionally durable and beautifully constructed barrier to the elements.
The AP Sanction also features YKK urethane coated zippers, waterproof materials, an internal frame sheet and an optional waist belt. A large zippered pocket fits laptop computers such as the 15in MacBook Pro, 13in MacBook Air, or iPad. Five other pockets and compartments round out this versatile pack. Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
For more information visit MissionWorkshop.com.Andrew Easter - Waxed Canvas Small Weatherproof Rucksack
Brian Hardyman - VX Messenger Bag // AP Series Featuring the Arkiv® closure system
George Dando - VX Small Rucksack // AP Series Featuring the Arkiv® closure system
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on January 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be three (3) winners announced on February 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iTunes Radio could be standalone app in iOS 8
- Apple drops iPhone return policy to 14 days
- Apps: Duolingo 3.3, Marvel Unlimited 2.0, Smash Hit + Wave Wave
- Apple running large iPhone 5c ad on NY Times site
- Report: iOS 8 Maps to gain public transit directions
- Apple updates Remote app with improved Apple TV integration
- iOS 7.1 reveals two new iPad models?
- Apple TV 6.1 update released, allows users to hide channels
- Apple releases iOS 7.1
- Apple iPhone trade-in program arrives in Canada
- Beats Electronics Beats Pill 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker
- Grovemade Bamboo iPad Case for iPad mini
- Soundfreaq Sound Rise SFQ-08 Wireless Speaker with Alarm Clock
- Chil PowerShare Reactor 5.1 Amp Multidevice Charger
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number