Mission Workshop Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Mission Workshop are giving away the following three (3) backpacks.
Limited edition Sanction built with one of the oldest and most proven waterproof materials; waxed canvas. A great around-town, light-cargo day pack.
As with the standard issue Sanction it features multiple weatherproof pockets, urethane coated zippers, and an internal frame sheet. The large zippered pocket fits most 15'' laptops.
Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
The AP Series messenger bags feature the Arkiv® closure system and are made with a 1000d VX Cordura outer layer laminated to a PTFE membrane, resulting in an exceptionally durable and waterproof barrier to the elements. They feature a weatherproof roll top main compartment which can be used in either the "roll top" mode, or in the traditional "flap down" configuration.
The AP Series messenger bags also feature quick-access outboard pockets, internal zippered pockets, custom aluminum strap hardware, and detachable cross-chest stabilizer. Large zippered pocket fits laptop computers such as the 15in MacBook Pro (medium size only), 13in MacBook Air, or iPad.
Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
The AP Series Sanction rucksack features the Arkiv® closure system and is made with a 1000 denier VX Cordura ripstop shell backed with a PTFE waterproof membrane. In addition, the Sanction is lined with a lightweight VX70 ripstop liner. All of which resulting in an exceptionally durable and beautifully constructed barrier to the elements.
The AP Sanction also features YKK urethane coated zippers, waterproof materials, an internal frame sheet and an optional waist belt. A large zippered pocket fits laptop computers such as the 15in MacBook Pro, 13in MacBook Air, or iPad. Five other pockets and compartments round out this versatile pack. Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
For more information visit MissionWorkshop.com.Andrew Easter - Waxed Canvas Small Weatherproof Rucksack
Brian Hardyman - VX Messenger Bag // AP Series Featuring the Arkiv® closure system
George Dando - VX Small Rucksack // AP Series Featuring the Arkiv® closure system
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on January 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be three (3) winners announced on February 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?