Mix: 20GB iPod mini, iRadio, iMmini, Anti-iPods, Red Cross
Hitachi plans to produce hard drives containing 230 gigabits of data per square inch, which could mean 20GB iPod minis by 2007.
Engadget has an interesting interview with Motorola’s Dave Ulmer about iRadio. Ulmer says: “I really don’t see this as an iPod killer, it’s an iPod enhancer. In fact, if an iPod had Bluetooth with a little snippet of code from us, it would be able to be played on your car stereo and your home stereo and controlled on your stereo.”
Apple UK has kicked off a promotion that offers customers 30 percent off a set of Altec Lansing iMmini speakers with the purchase of an iPod mini before May 12, 2005.
In a Time article entitled “Attack of the Anti-iPods,” Tim Morrison says iPod rivals “still can’t match Apple’s ease of use. But they’re getting closer.”
From April 1 through May 31, all participants in American Red Cross blood drives in the Southern California region can fill out an entry form for a chance to win a 20GB iPod and a $100 iTunes gift certificate.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?