Mix: 20GB iPod mini, iRadio, iMmini, Anti-iPods, Red Cross
Hitachi plans to produce hard drives containing 230 gigabits of data per square inch, which could mean 20GB iPod minis by 2007.
Engadget has an interesting interview with Motorola’s Dave Ulmer about iRadio. Ulmer says: “I really don’t see this as an iPod killer, it’s an iPod enhancer. In fact, if an iPod had Bluetooth with a little snippet of code from us, it would be able to be played on your car stereo and your home stereo and controlled on your stereo.”
Apple UK has kicked off a promotion that offers customers 30 percent off a set of Altec Lansing iMmini speakers with the purchase of an iPod mini before May 12, 2005.
In a Time article entitled “Attack of the Anti-iPods,” Tim Morrison says iPod rivals “still can’t match Apple’s ease of use. But they’re getting closer.”
From April 1 through May 31, all participants in American Red Cross blood drives in the Southern California region can fill out an entry form for a chance to win a 20GB iPod and a $100 iTunes gift certificate.
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?