Mix: 45 Nano, Snatch Server, ION Metal Vest
Contexture Design has announced that it has refreshed its 45 Nano Cases line of iPod nano cases for compatibility with the fourth-generation iPod nano. Made from reclaimed audiocassettes, these limited-edition cases offer open access to the nano’s Dock Connector, headphone jack, hold switch, and Click Wheel, with integrated protection for the device’s screen. Contexture Design’s 45 Nano Cases for iPod nano 4G are available now and sell for $45.
Hoofien, developer of the iPhone and iPod touch virtual trackpad application Snatch, has announced that a Windows version of its Snatch Server software is now available. Previously available for Mac OS X only, the Server application allows Snatch to control computers running Windows XP or Vista. Snatch is available now from the App Store for $8; the Server application is a free download from Hoofien’s website.
Ion-Factory has introduced its new Metal Vest anodized case for the iPhone 3G. Available in gold only, the polycarbonate plastic case features a glossy finish, offers full access to all ports and controls, and includes two mirror-finish screen protectors. The Ion Metal Vest for iPhone 3G is available now and sells for $30.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit [Update: settlement approved]
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Apple pushing out fix next week for ‘FREAK’ security flaw
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?