Mix: Amazon, BlackBerry, Multiply, GizMac
A new rumor has surfaced on a BlackBerry enthusiast site claiming that AT&T is intentionally limiting GPS functionality in the upcoming BlackBerry 8820 to avoid the handset clashing with the iPhone.
Social networking site Multiply has also launched a new iPhone-optimized version of its site. The new iPhone-friendly version can be accessed by visiting multiply.com/m.
GizMac Accessories has announced its “Replace Your Case” promotion. “Customers will receive 50% off the retail price of the Titan Clear iPod Nano case when they send GizMac a competitor’s case for a trade-in,” explained Ken Vitto, Director of Marketing for GizMac Accessories. “Simply input the code ‘Replace’ when placing an order and send your trade-in case to GizMac referencing your order number.” The promotion runs today through Aug. 31.
- Apple denies reported MVNO cellular service plans
- Australian cellular carrier Telstra offering Apple Music free for 12 months
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?