Mix: APPL Q3, Fetch Art, Fabrix, Speck
Apple has announced a conference call to discuss its third fiscal quarter financial results will be held on Monday, July 21 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time. A link to the conference call webcast will be provided at a later date.
Fetch Art, an iTunes album art utility for Mac, has been updated to version 2.0. New features in v2.0 include fixes for compatibility with Amazon’s ECS 4.0 web service, improvements in search accuracy, an option to skip tracks that already have art, increased performance, support for searched on Amazon Japan, France, and Canada, and more. Fetch Art is free to download, but interested users can make donations through the developer’s website.
Fabrix cases has announced new designs for their sleeve cases, as well as iPhone 3G compatibility for its iPhone sleeves. According to the company, all previously purchased iPhone sleeves will be completely compatible with the iPhone 3G, and future sleeves will continue to fit either model. In addition, it announced four new fabric options, including chalkboard, grey suit, gingham (available in red, pink, green, or blue), and red damask. Fabrix Sleeves for iPhone and iPhone 3G are available now and sell for $22.
Speck Products is currently running a special promotion which offers a 50% discount off the total order. To take advantage of the offer, follow this link to get the coupon code. The promotion runs through Monday, June 30.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0