Mix: APPL Q3, Fetch Art, Fabrix, Speck
Apple has announced a conference call to discuss its third fiscal quarter financial results will be held on Monday, July 21 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time. A link to the conference call webcast will be provided at a later date.
Fetch Art, an iTunes album art utility for Mac, has been updated to version 2.0. New features in v2.0 include fixes for compatibility with Amazon’s ECS 4.0 web service, improvements in search accuracy, an option to skip tracks that already have art, increased performance, support for searched on Amazon Japan, France, and Canada, and more. Fetch Art is free to download, but interested users can make donations through the developer’s website.
Fabrix cases has announced new designs for their sleeve cases, as well as iPhone 3G compatibility for its iPhone sleeves. According to the company, all previously purchased iPhone sleeves will be completely compatible with the iPhone 3G, and future sleeves will continue to fit either model. In addition, it announced four new fabric options, including chalkboard, grey suit, gingham (available in red, pink, green, or blue), and red damask. Fabrix Sleeves for iPhone and iPhone 3G are available now and sell for $22.
Speck Products is currently running a special promotion which offers a 50% discount off the total order. To take advantage of the offer, follow this link to get the coupon code. The promotion runs through Monday, June 30.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps of the Week: Sago Mini Road Trip, Football Manager Handheld 2015, Deliveries 6.0 + more
- Square plans to accept Apple Pay in 2015
- Google settles patent litigation with Apple’s Rockstar consortium
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 4
- Report: GT Advanced struggled with sapphire production
- Report: Apple plans to integrate Beats Music directly into iOS
- Apple plans to ‘repurpose’ Arizona manufacturing plant, save jobs
- Apple announces WatchKit software tools available to developers now
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M in pager technology settlement
- Apple opens up Lightning port to third-party manufacturers, begins accepting HomeKit plans
- G-Project G-Go Outdoor Wireless Speaker (2014)
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming Controller
- Belkin/Jarden Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Coffeemaker
- Logitech Keys-to-Go For iPad
- IvySkin Renegade for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Infinity Infinity One Wireless Speaker
- Twelve South PlugBug World iPad/iPhone Charger
- Pelican Protector for iPhone 6 and Voyager for iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Flip for iPhone 6
- Griffin Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0