Mix: APPL Q3, Fetch Art, Fabrix, Speck
Published: Thursday, June 26, 2008
Apple has announced a conference call to discuss its third fiscal quarter financial results will be held on Monday, July 21 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time. A link to the conference call webcast will be provided at a later date.
Fetch Art, an iTunes album art utility for Mac, has been updated to version 2.0. New features in v2.0 include fixes for compatibility with Amazon’s ECS 4.0 web service, improvements in search accuracy, an option to skip tracks that already have art, increased performance, support for searched on Amazon Japan, France, and Canada, and more. Fetch Art is free to download, but interested users can make donations through the developer’s website.
Fabrix cases has announced new designs for their sleeve cases, as well as iPhone 3G compatibility for its iPhone sleeves. According to the company, all previously purchased iPhone sleeves will be completely compatible with the iPhone 3G, and future sleeves will continue to fit either model. In addition, it announced four new fabric options, including chalkboard, grey suit, gingham (available in red, pink, green, or blue), and red damask. Fabrix Sleeves for iPhone and iPhone 3G are available now and sell for $22.
Speck Products is currently running a special promotion which offers a 50% discount off the total order. To take advantage of the offer, follow this link to get the coupon code. The promotion runs through Monday, June 30.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone