Mix: Apple Stores, Steve Jobs, Judge Judy, Amazon/TiVo
Apple’s new retail store designs will add more show room for iPods and Macs, and will also feature iPod Bars. The iPod Bars have until now only been in a few Apple Stores. According to Ron Johnson, head of Apple’s retail operations, they will now be standard features in all stores.
Judge Judy may resolve a legal dispute over a missing iPod. The Chicago Tribune reports: “Two Waubonsie Valley High School parents who each blame the other’s daughter for the missing iPod have been contacted by representatives of the Judge Judy show.”
Amazon.com is reportedly in discussions with TiVo about launching a feature that would allow users to automatically transfer online movie purchases from Amazon’s Unbox service to their TiVo DVR boxes. Much like Apple’s iTV, “the deal, if completed, could be a key step toward bridging the gap between the home computer and the television set,” says the NY Post.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?